(3) AKEMI

(3) AKEMI

     Sweet chirping woke me up. Rubbing my eyes, I got up. My whole body was aching from all the pain my magical kidnappers had caused me but I managed to get up, delighted that I could feel my arms and legs again.

     The brightness of the sun was making me even sleepier. Yawning, I looked around. Surrounding me was a little spring and on the other side were loads of trees which I assume led to the woods I was captured in.

     Thirsty, I gulped down as much water as I could drink, until I was full. The water was cold and refreshing. Washing, my face, I decided to make my way back to Tokyo Boarding High. Soubi and Dai might be worried. I still don't know why I was captured. It worried me deeply. Oh well. Shana might know as it was her sister that helped me escape from the sorcerers. I hope Mei doesn't get in trouble because of me. For now, I should just relax and concentrate on getting back to Tokyo Boarding High safely.

     By the looks of it, it was early in the morning as the sun was rising, in the horizon. I didn't really know these woods as much as the other ones near Tokyo Boarding High but I'm hoping to get there, as soon as possible. It's probably going to take me a while, as I was a long way away from the boarding school.

     Starving, I wondered how I was going to get out of these damn woods which I know might just take me forever. I did not have any money and my phone was out of charging and switched off. Perfect! This is just perfect! Angrily, facing the woods, I wondered how the hell I was ever going to get through that!