Pewdiecry~ Medicine.

((Cry's P.O.V.))

It started with the throbbing ache in my frontal lobe, which slowly evolved into a stabbing, thumping pain.

I gripped my head in my hands and groaned, my voice falling off my lips heavily.

I could feel it clawing at my being, pumping through my veins like a black, tar-like, sickness.

I grit my teeth, a low sound drifting through my throat; a deep, animalistic sound.

The pain evolved, and my vision scrambled, then unscrambled, fiddling in and out of focus with my heartbeats.

Red blurred, and a shooting pain shot through my throat; "better get your medicine~!"

I gripped at the wall for support as my knees started shaking, eventually crumbling beneath me.

My hands landed on the floor to catch my fall, but I fumbled and fell on my side.

I coughed, something thick and warm filling my throat; and I started hacking, gasping and crying for air.

But here's the kicker, nothing was in my throat.

My vision one again blurred red, this time a deep shade of crimson.

I weakly made my way to my feet, still coughing and clasping my hand over my throat, my nails digging into my own flesh.

"I just want it to STOP."

I broke out into a messy, uncoordinated run, stumbling into the bathroom and doubling over the sink, hacking loudly.

This time a deep, dark garnet liquid dotted and dripped on the white ceramic, my mouth tingling with the copper taste of blood.

My hands desperately fumbled with the medicine cabinet before I finally got it open, gripping the orange bottle of pills before forcing the top.

I started at the bright crimson pills before my head throbbed again, another pain shooting from my chest.

I gasped loudly and wailed at the pain, holding the pill bottle up to my lips before letting them pass my lips.

"I think you're gonna need another prescription~..."

I swallowed thickly, collapsing to the floor and dropping the bottle on the floor, the pills clattering over the hard white tile around me.

I coughed as my body shook and writhed, tears streaking my face from pain.

I heard hurried footsteps, and a loud familiar voice, " CRY!! CRY WHERE ARE YOU??"

I wailed softly, my vision slowly blurring.

Next thing I felt was warm, safe arms wrapping around me, holding me close and cradling me to a lean body. "Shh... it's okay, Cry I'm here... I'm here..."

I coughed and shook. "It just goes on and on... heh... I think I need another prescription..."