A Cheesy Anniversary ((Pewdiecry))

So, unless you didn't know, I have a girlfriend, and its our anniversary!! Three months... Wow... Babe, if you're reading this, this is for you.

I love ya~

((Felix's P.O.V.))

When I woke up. The bed felt strangely empty...

Usually Ryan was still asleep, snoring loudly beside me with his adorable messy hair and his glasses still on his face somehow.

"Ry..." I called, too lazy to sit up and look for him.

Nothing.

"Ryan?"

Still nothing.

God damn it...

I opened my eyes and groaned, the bright morning light blinding me momentarily before my eyes adjusted.

The room was empty... Other than something new on the nightstand.

A vase, brimming with beautiful, colored roses. Blues, reds, and oranges.

Our three favorite colors... I glanced to the side of the beauiful collage of flowers and found a small, handwritten note in Ryan's adorably messy sleepy scrawl.

'Morning sweet heart! I hope you like the roses, they're specialty, so I had them picked out especially for us!

And in case you forgot, because I know how you are, its our three year anniversary. I still dont get how you forget so easily you stupid fuck.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for you in the living room with a breakfast already made! You'll get your last present later tonight ;) see ya when you wake up you sleepy fuck.

Ryan~'

I smiled and blushed happily. God I love it when he did this adorable shit!

I grinned and slid out of bed.

The sooner I get out there, the sooner I get my final present!