Castle Of Glass ((Pewdiecry))

Cry's P.O.V.

Simply a crack, a fissure in his fragile glass castle of a heart. That's all I am now.

He had welcomed me in with open arms and a warm embrace... And what do I do?

I leave scars... Scratches, cracks, fissures, and shattered pieces...

I just wanted to love him...

I glanced out of the window somberly, droplets of rainwater splattering against the cold glass. The skies a dark grey, and the wind howling like a siren's song...

I placed my pale hand against the window, the glass fogging up slightly from the tempreture difference around my hand.

Then I sighed, letting my hand fall and hanging my head.

Its my fault for hurting him...

I can't handle it... Being without him... He was all I had. And I lost him...

I lost my reason to keep going...

I... I had been suicidal before but... Never anything like this...

Fucking every day. EVERY DAY. Its.... G-getting to the point where I... I'm so ready to... Rip out my fucking heart with my bare hands.

I-I've tried but... The rope snapped before it could suffocate me... It only left a dull red rope burn mark against my skin that faded after a while...

Heh... I guess I'm made of glass too... So easily broken like this...

I just want a new beginning with him.

I sighed, tracing my index finger over my scarred arms, feeling the puckered scar tissue under my fingertips.

Only a few weeks without him and I'm weak enough to do this again... Damn...

Maybe I should talk to him... Try to get him back and make it right...

Yeah... Good idea...

I slowly stood and shuffled to our- I mean... My bedroom. And picked up my phone from the nightsand, clicking the small button on the side to turn on the screen.

I almost dropped my phone when I saw what was waiting...

Messages... Fifty messages... From him.

Dozens of apologies... Him begging for me to come back... That it was his fault...

I felt warm tears fill my tired eyes and bit my lip.

It wasn't his fault.

I found his old, unused contact in my phone and called him, anxiety coursing through my veins.

It rang twice, then a weak voice answered.

"C-cry...?"

He sounded so... Broken... So weak and hurt... And it broke me even more...

"Felix... I-im... I-... What do I even say...?"

"Cry, you're... Y-you didn't do it...?"

I sighed heavily, my tongue feeling heavy in my mouth.

"I... I tried... But the rope snapped... I'm... I'm so sorry Felix..."

"Its not your fault."

"But I... I hurt you."

"Its not your fucking fault."

I bit my lip and exhaled softly.

"Will you... Take me back...?"

I heard Felix sigh on the other end, then sniffle softly. "O-only if you open your front door...

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone, ignoring everything else.

I ran right to the door, my hands shaking and the tears dripping down my cheeks.

My shaky fingers worked feverishly, unlocking both the deadbolt and the main lock before I finally got it open.

There he was... Soaked to the bone and shaking from the cold.

He looked up, his once brilliant blue eyes now mottled like a muddy puddle.

"Felix..."

"Ryan..."

I grabbed him and pulled him into my arms, ignoring the freezing rain and how cold he felt.

I had my Felix back...

I felt his body shake against mine and soft cries and whimpers lifted of his lips.

"R-ry I'm s-so sorry please t-take me back...!"

I shushed him softly and kissed his wet forehead. "Dont worry about it Felix...

I'll always be here for you..."