Jail- Snund

((3rd person)) (REQUESTED BY JAMESSTERBEN)

"I DIDN'T FUCKING DO IT!!" The brunette screamed, trying his hardest to break away from the warden's grasp.
With no luck, however
He was a convict, accused for the murder of his lover. Apparently he had a gun held up to his head when the police had knocked down the door, and he was covered in blood. His lover's blood. Which was dead on the floor next to him with twenty puncture wounds in his stomach. He pleaded innocent, but was ruled guilty by the jury. Seeing as the murder weapon was found on the floor besides the body.

So here he was, getting pushed off to a cell by the warden. And lucky him, he had a cellmate. His name was Snake, a convict like him, but he was in for something he would never speak of.
The warden threw him into the cell with a sneer. "Enjoy your stay... Filth..."

He ran to the bars and shook them. "GET BACK HERE JACKASS! I'M TELLING YOU IM INNOCENT!! I'M INNOCENT!"

"You'll never get out of here if you keep that up, pal" A deep gravely voice called from the bunks.

Scott spun around and noticed the rather large man sitting on the bottom bunk.
"And who the hell are you?" The man cocked his head slightly.

"The name's Snake. You?"

"J-jund.. Scott Jund"

Snake smiled slightly and stood up, walking over to Jund, who just so happened to be much, much smaller than him.
"Scott Jund Campbell, if I'm not mistaken."

Jund's mocha eyes widened.
"How do you know my last name?"
Snake shrugged and ran his hand through his light brown hair that was tied back with a bandanna.
"I have my ways, Campbell."
Scott huffed and leaned against a wall, facing away from this 'Snake' charicter. What the hell was his game anyway?

He just hoped that he wouldn't hive him too much trouble.

Then he felt a hand pin his left shoulder to the wall. His eyes widened and he snapped put of his trance to see Snake's silvery blue eyes staring into his.
Jund shrunk back, this man could easily snap him in half with one hand...

But Snake just smiled and leaned closer.
"You know Jund, I know a lot about you, But you know nothing of me. I'd like to keep it that way, okay?"
He didn't have time to respond before Snake's lips were on his, warm and firm.
Jund's face flushed and he tried to pull away, but that was a little difficult with your back against a wall. So he submitted, and slowly kissed back.
Snake smiled and pulled away.
"Also... I know you're innocent."
Jund gasped.
"Who did it then? Who killed him?!"

Snake pulled away even further and his face suddenly turned grim.

"I did..."