You Can Feel My Heart? ((Pewdiecry))

Yes. It is inspired by 'can you feel my heart' by Bring me the Horizon. Shush, its an amazing song.

((Cry's P.O.V.))

I grabbed the blonde boy's hand, placing it on my chest right above my heart. He looked at me, his beautiful blue eyes confused.

I smiled and said, "You can feel it... My heart. It's still beating... I haven't sunk yet."

He looked at his hand that was placed over my heart, and smiled slightly, closing his eyes and letting out a small breath. "Please promise me that you never will sink..."

"I won't..."

"Thank you, Ryan..."

My eyes snapped open, my head pounding and my chest aching.

My eyes shot around the dark room, and I let out a long, drawn out sigh.

So quiet...

I rubbed my eyes and glanced st my wrist, biting my lip and quickly looking away.

So many scars... Some new... Others dull and faded...

I closed my eyes and sat up, leaning on the headboard and whispering faintly, "I sank, Felix... I sank..."

He left two years ago... He... Went back to Sweden... And left me...

He said that he'd be back... That of was temporary... But... I bet he's already started a new life...

I haven't heard from him since the month he left...

Now... Here I am today.

I exhaled and slowly crawled out of bed, grabbing a pair of jeans and a jacket and changing before walking out the door to my house.

Subconsciously, I pulled up the hood to the jacket, biting my lip and walking down the old, weathered pavement.

It was still dark out...

Heh... Maybe if I was lucky, I could get hit by a car...

I froze in place and quickly shook my head, placing my hand over my heart on my chest. "You promised him...."

I kept walking... Not knowing where I was headed, or what I was doing... Just... Walking.

It all happened at once.

Tires skidding across the asphalt, the blinding whiteness of someone's high-beams blinding me to the point where everything was blurred and disoriented...

My eyes widened and I wanted to run... But my legs were frozen... I was a sitting duck.

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the collision... For the pain and for the bones cracking against tur pavement... But it never came...

I opened my eyes tonse that the car had stopped barely an inch from me... Somehow... I was still alive...

Shock washed over me and I sank to my knees, shaking and gripping at my jacket.

Then, the car door opened, followed by footsteps....

And a voice...

"Are you alright!?"

My eyes widened and I slowly stopped shaking, looking up and seeing him.

"F-... Felix..."

He blinked and looked at me, his gorgeous blue eyes analysing my face.

And his old smile returned to his lips.

"Ryan...? Is that you?"

I slowly stood, keeping my eyes on him.

He was back...

I grabbed his hand and repeated the action I did all those years ago, placing it on my chest, directly over my heart.

"Can you feel it Felix...? My heart... It's still beating... I haven't broke my promise..."