Morning Fluff ((Snund))

((Requested by Kitty1919))

((3rd Person))

Jund yawned and smiled, rubbing his eyes with his fist and stretching. He glanced to his side and realized that his boyfriend Snake was already awake.

He smiled and slowly swung his legs over the side of their bed, standing up and slowly shuffling to the kitchen.

He yawned again and couldn't help but grin when he saw Snake, still in his pajama bottoms and shirtless... Showing off his rather attractive, muscular body.

Jund blushed, walking up to the taller man and lazily wrapping his arms around his waist.

Snake smiled slightly. "Hey Campbell."

Jund smiled, "Are you always gonna call me that?"

Snake nodded, looking down at the shorter, smaller brunette. "I have for two years now."

Jund huffed, closing his eyes and sighing softly, feeling Snake's lips press to his forehead.

"Breakfast is on the counter."

Jund grinned, "thanks babe~"

"Don't call me babe."

"Hey. You call me Campbell. I call you babe. Deal."

"No."

"Too late."

Snake rolled his eyes and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're such a fucking child."

"Says the man who remembers the entire opening of Resi four by heart."

"That was an amazing game."

Jund laughed and grinned, kissing the taller male's chin.

"You know you love me~."

"Only sometimes."