Work Stress ((Pewdiecry))

((Felix's P.O.V.))

The door swung open and a disgruntled, worn out looking Cry walked in. His shoulders hunched and dark circles under his eyes.

"Hey Felix..." He greeted shortly, loosening his tie with one finger and running his hand through his disheveled oak brown hair.

I smiled at him and cupped his cheek in my hand, pressing my lips to his softly. "How was work today, hon?"

"Fucking shit..." He grumbled, leaning forward and pressing his forehead to mine.

I looked at him sympathetically. "Hey, I have an idea, go change into something comfortable, love"

He nodded and placed another feather light kiss on my lips before pulling away and walking to our bedroom.

I smiled, moving quickly. I jogged into the kitchen and placed a bag of popcorn in the microwave, the extra buttery kind, Cry's favorite.

I got that going and jogged back into the living room, pulling up Netflix and ordering a new release.

The Gallows.

It looked pretty good and well, scary movies mean cuddling.

Perfect.

The microwave dinged and the house smelled of fresh popcorn. Like a movie theatre.

I smiled and grabbed spare pillows and fluffy blankets, throwing them onto the couch and setting the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

Cry walked back in, wearing a muscle tee that said- "I'm not weird, I'm original" and basketball shorts.

He smiled, "I thought I smelled popcorn."

I nodded and patted the spot next to me. He smiled and walked over, sitting next to me and wrapping his strong arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

I smiled and pressed play, grabbing the bowl and setting it on my stomach.

Lets just say, that work stress, leads to the best cuddles.