Late Night Thunder ((Pewdiecry))

((CRY'S P.O.V.))

Storms.

I fucking HATE storms.

The thunder, the ligtning, the sudden flashes and booms just... Get to me.

I've always had the fear, ever since I was a child I've just hated storms...

BOOM

I cried out and jumped at the sudden loud clap of thunder, the rain pattering against the glass and a sudden whiteness filling the room.

I whimpered, pulling my comforter ober my head and hoping that it would end soon, but... Of course it wouldn't be that easy.

Another loud sudden boom sounded, shaking the apartment, and I cried out again.

Over everything I heard my bedroom door open and shuffling of tired feet.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I shared an apartment with my crush?

His name is Felix, and well... It would be an understatement to say that I "liked" him.

"Ryan...?" His thick, groggy voice called, and I felt the bed sink next to me.

"Y-yeah...?" I poked my head out, still shaking slightly in fear.

My eyes met with his pale, silvery blue ones, which were filled with sympathy and careing.

He smiled softly and brushed a stray piece of dark blonde hair away from his tired face.

He lifted up the comforter and crawled under it with me, gently wrapping his strong arms and pulling me into a warm embrace.

BOOM

I whimpered again, although my face was on fire, and ciddled into his warm chest, closing my eyes and breathing in his soft earthy scent.

I suddnely felt calm and safe... Like his arms were my own personal safe haven.

He smiled and pressed his soft lips to my forehead, then relaxed into the bed.

"Don't worry about it, Ryan..."

Lets just say that I got over my fear of storms that night..