Neko Love!~ ((Pewdiecry))

((3rd Person))

A faint mewing met the Swede's ears, causing a small smile to make it's way onto his lips.

He peeked into his bedroom to see the small brown kitten curled up in the middle of his bed, his beautiful azure eyes on Felix.

Felix smiled, "Yeah Cry?"

The kitten purred and mewled, leaping off from the bed and sitting at the Swede's feet. Felix chuckled softly and leaned down, gently picking the kitten up and cradling him in his arms.

"You know, you're a lot more friendly when you're a cat."

Cry glared at him and batted at his nose, growling softly.

Felix laughed and rolled his eyes, scratching behind the kitten's ears gently.

Cry mewed and suddenly jumped back down from his arms, a tall brunette with cat ears taking it's place.

He smirked and kissed the shorter man's forehead.

"I just turn into a cat so I can be lazy."

"You're lazy anyway!"

"I can't ride on your shoulder though."

Felix huffed and pouted, glaring playfully up at Cry. "I know your weakness though."

He smirked and placed his hand on The small of Cry's back, petting slowly.

Cry purred and mewled softly, letting his oak colored tail wrap around Felix's arm.

Felix smiled, "You're still a kitten."

"S-shut up."

The blonde smiled and moved his hand away, standing on his toes and pecking Cry's lips. "Still cuter as a cat."

"Fuck you."

"You would."

"I have."

".... I hate you."

"No you don't."

"..... Still better as a kitten."

I'm sorry I never wrote about neko's before ;-;

I try. .-.