BOMBSHELL BLONDE (Pewdiecry)

Request from my AMAZING friend The-Demon-Queen

THAT BLONDE, HE'S A BOMB, HE'S AN ATOM BOMB! RIGGED UP AND READY TO DROP! BAD NEWS, IM A FUSE AND I'VE MET MY MATCH!

SO STAND BACK IT'S ABOUT TO GO OFF!

I grinned, finishing off my third shot and slamming it on the bar. The blinding colored lights were the only illumination in the dim club, with too-loud music pouring from every direction. The smell of liquor and sweat hung heavy in the air.

God I loved it. It was filthy and raw with sex on everyone's mind.

My eyes grazed over the sea of horny teens on the dance floor, women and men alike grinding against each other. I smirked, standing up from the bar and walking closer.

Then my eyes landed on one person in particular; a blonde male with a hoard of sex hungry women attempting to get close to him. But he simply ignored their attempts, continuing to dance gracefully to the heavy beat of the song.

THAT VIXEN! HE'S A MASTER OF DISGUISE! I SEE DANGER WHEN I LOOK IN HIS EYES! HE'S SO FOXY; HE COULD LEAD TO MY DEMISE! SO I'M RUNNING CAUSE I'M OUT OF TIME!

I smiled and walked closer, my eyes locking with his. He smirked, shoving another drunken whore out of his way as he strutted over to me, his gaze dark and lustful.

Once near me he grabbed my hips, pulling himself closer and starting to grind. I chuckled lowly and cupped his ass in my hands, pushing him closer as we danced. It was then I realized just how hot he was. He had blue eyes the color of the sky, soft blonde hair that just hung over his eyes and a perfect body; lean and slightly muscular.

HE'S A BOMBSHELL BLONDE! WIRED UP TO DETONATE! I'M JAMES BOND! LIVE TO DIE ANOTHER DAY! BOMBSHELL BLONDE! HIGH-EXPLOSIVE DYNAMITE! ALL I WANT! SO I-I'M ON A MISSION TONIGHT!

(I-I'M ON A MISSION TONIGHT!)

He smirked at me, grinding our hips together roughly and biting his perfect lips. A low, sexy moan escaped his lips, and somehow his fingers made their way to my hair, tugging roughly.

Our clothed hard-on's rubbed and bumped against each other, making tiny shocks of pleasure shoot up my spine. I growled lowly and squeezed his fine ass, causing him to gasp loudly. I grinned and took this opportunity to crash my lips against his, shoving my tongue into his mouth.

He kissed back, his tongue rubbing against mine and fighting for dominance. I won, and eagerly explored his warm mouth. He moaned and mewled into my mouth, tugging on my hair and grinding against me.

HIS LOVE IS A DRUG MIXED WITH ECSTASY! AND HIS CHARM IS SPIKED WITH A SPELL! A HOT MESS IN A DRESS GETS THE BEST OF ME! HE'S ICE COLD BUT HE'S MAKING ME MELT!

We stumbled and forced our way through the croud until we reached a wall. I forced him up against it and kissed him roughly, my hips pressed against his and my hands still on his ass.

He tilted his head, deepening the kiss and pressing up against me. By this point my jeans were becoming very uncomfortable... I pulled away slightly and nipped and kissed hip his neck until I reached his ear.

"This place is becoming crowded... lets get out of here, hmm?" a noticeable blush coated his face and he grinned, his eyes darkening slightly.

"Let's go to your place~" He murmured, dragging a nail along my neck. I smirked and lifted him up off the wall. He wrapped his legs around my waist and started to bite and suck on my neck, making me growl in pleasure.