Drunk from a Kiss (Pewdiecry)

((Cry's P.O.V.))

I exhaled and rubbed my temples.

Felix was drunk. Again.

Now, most people would expect him to be a loud, obnoxious drunk. Thats only half of it.

He was also extremely giggly and clingy.

"Cryyyyyyy!!" The blonde giggled, his usually bright blue eyes were dulled and unfocused.

Yet another effect of being drunk.

"CRYYYYYY!!"

"WHAT?"

He giggled, "c-c'mere."

I sighed, exasperated.

Why did I buy alcohol again and why dont I keep a child-safety lock on it?

Regardless, I stood and walked over to him, seeing as the more I ignore him the more obnoxious he becomes.

He grinned drunkly and motioned with his finger for me to come closer again.

So, I took another few steps forward so that I was standing directly in front of him.

He smiled and stood on his toes so that he was a bit taller, seeing as I was quite taller than him.

"C-cry, I want to tell ya summthin."

I exhaled.

"Yes?"

He giggled and leaned closer, so that I could even smell the liqour on his breath.

"Cry, I-I... I think I'm gay"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What's making you realize this now?"

He grinned and suddenly grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"This"

Next thing I knew, his lips were sloppily crushing my own.

My eyes widened and a thick blush coated my face.

He's drunk though...

But... A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts... Right?

I... I honestly did like this though...

I may have a thing for Felix.

But... He was drunk. I didn't want to take advantage of him...

But he just kept kissing, his lips moving sloppily and passionatly against my own.

And I was losing my sence of self.

I started kissing back, curling an arm around his waist and pulling him closer to me, tasting the bitter liquor on his lips.

I felt him grin, tilting his head and pressing his lean body against my own.

Oh God, I knew this was wrong. This was so, so wrong. But... It felt so right...

His lips against mine, his body pressed against me, his arms curled around my neck.

I was my own kind of drunk.

I could help but chuckle at heart.

I was drunk from a kiss.