The Tattoo Artist and Flower Shop Worker (Pewdiecry)

Its a tumblr thing. Don't ask.
(Also might become a full fledged story at one point... Maybe)

((Cry's P.O.V))

I signed, running my fingers through my dark hair and chewing the inside of my cheek.

I owned a little tattoo parlor in town, it wasn't anything fancy. But we were good at what we did. Heh, even I got my septum done there.

But it was Saturday, and I didn't have any clients, so I decided to take the day off. So it was already twelve and I was just rolling out of bed.

I know, I'm lazy.

I flinched slightly as my feet hit the cold hardwood floors and lazily shuffled to the bathroom.
I glanced at the mirror and groaned.

I had smudges all over my eyes from my guyliner. (Hey, don't hate.) I must have forgotten to wash it off last night...
I huffed and quickly cleaned my eyes, then re-applied the black eyeliner, smudging it slightly around the edges.

I nodded in approval at my own reflection and grabbed my comb, running it through my messy hair and styling it so that it was swept to one side.

I then proceeded to shuffle downstairs and make a quick breakfast of eggs and toast.

After eating I grabbed my keys and ran outside, hopping on my custom Harley and revving the engine.

Damn I loved that thing.

It was black with blood red decals, a custom made engine and ran as smooth as you could imagine. Not to mention it was fast.

I grinned and quickly drove out of my drive way, riding out onto the highway and having a bit of fun with it.

I sped up considerably and began weaving in and out of traffic, my hair whipping in the air and a wild grin on my lips.

Sure, I was getting nasty glares from the other drivers, and even a few fingers, but I didn't give a fuck.

I'd rather live free and happy than be a prude working in a cubicle.

Finally I reached the town. My own little hometown of Jacksonville Florida.

My friend Russ and I grew up here, and one day we decided to start our Tattoo parlor. Now we are where we are today.

I pulled into a little parking lot and pulled out my MP3, putting my earbuds in my ears and drowning every thing else out.

The first song that came up was Centuries, by fall out boy.

I smiled, softly himming the song to myself as I pulled out my sketchbook and looked around.

Being a tattoo artist I always sketch. I always find new designs in little every day obgects.

I noticed a small flower shop across the way and shrugged mentally. I needed to practice floral anyway.

I hopped off my bike and grabbed my bag, walking across the street and walking into the shop.

I looked around and noticed a couple of roses set out in a display, with a whole range of colors. Red, whites, purples, blacks, oranges, pinks, even blues.

I smiled and picked up a single black Rose, examining the petals closely.

They were difficult to draw, the way they interlocked had to be perfect in order for it to come out correctly.

I pulled out my sketchbook again and a pencil and started sketching, leaning against the wall for support.

Just as I was adding the fininighing touches I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw a male worker.

He was small, shorter and lighter built than I was, blonde, and had bright blue eyes.

I have to admit, he was cute.

I smiled at him and took out my earbuds. "Yes?"

"Um, sorry to bother you, but my manager told me to tell you that you can either buy the rose and leave, or leave the rose and go..."

I smiled at him and shrugged.
"Okay, Dollface. I'll buy the rose." His cheeks turned a soft pink.

"My name is Felix. Not 'dollface'" He huffed, crossing his arms across his chest.

I grinned. "I know~ but you're as cute as a doll, so that's what I'm calling you."

His face turned a brighter red and he pursed his lips.

I smiled softly and walked to a counter, quickly buying the black rose and grabbing a pen.

I looked up at the cashier. "Do you have a peice of paper?" She nodded and grabbed a small square from behind her.

It had the classic 'To- and From-' on it.

I smiled and wrote 'To- Dollface. From- Cry Aotic. P.S. you can find me at the tattoo parlor on Westway~ ;) '

I walked back over to the blonde and gently held his chin between my thumb and index finger.

His blue eyes widened, making me smile. I gently moved some of his hair to the side, then placed the black rose behind his ear.

I leaned down and lightly kissed his forehead before turning on my heel and walking to the door. "See ya later dollface~"