Summercamp (Pewdiecry)

((Cry's P.O.V)) ((request from Lovelystein~))

I looked around nervously, looking at the cabins and the surrounding forest. Sure it was pretty, but I was anxious.
What would everyone else think about me?

The mask wearing freak...

I sighed shakily and fixed my mask, then looked at the card in my fingers.

Ryan James Terry
Cabin 4-B

I looked up at the cabins again, and found 4B Was the seccond one in, with a big oak next to it that had branches low enough to climb. I made a mental note of that.

I wet my lips and started walking in the direction of the cabin, dragging my bag behind me and fixing the knot behind my mask again.
I slowly walked up the steps and placed my hand on the doorknob.
"Here goes nothing..."
I braced myself and opened the door, and was greeted with a female screaming.
Or at least I thought it was a girl.
I dropped my bag and looked for the source, and my eyes fell on a blonde kid who looked around my age.
His eyes were wide with fear and he was pointing at a rather large spider.
"KEN HEEELP!!!" He screeched, looking at a brown haired kid next to him. He was wearing a weird bear hat.
The kid who I assumed was Ken  laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Really Felix? Its just a spider."
"Um... Hello?"
The blonde kid spun around and looked at me, then smiled.
"Hey! Also... Help?" I smiled behind my mask. He didn't say anything..!
I walked up to them and raised my foot, then smashed the spider beneath my shoe.
I looked at the blonde and smiled. "Better?"
He smiled and nodded. "Thank you... You must be Ryan, I'm Felix! And that's Kenny" Ken frowned.
"Felix don't call me that! Its just Ken!"
Felix smiled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever Kenny ~" Ken rolled his eyes and walked over to a bunk and flopped down onto it.

Felix grinned and pointed at two others that I hadn't seen when I walked in. One looked Hawaiian, with dark hair and dark eyes with glasses perched on his nose. He was talking to another boy with a beanie and bright blue eyes and a wide grin.
"That's Mark and Jack, Mark's part Hawaiian I think, and Jack's from Ireland." They both looked up and waved.
"Top of the mornin'!"
"Hey"
I sheepishly waved back.
"Hello, I'm Ryan"
Jack smiled and walked up to me. "I'm Jack! And that's Mark if you can't already know who's who." I smiled and nodded.
Felix tapped my shoulder and grabbed my arm, dragging me over to a random bunk and climbing to the top. I followed suit and sat next to him.
Then I got a good look at his face.
He was drop dead gorgeous. He had shimmering blue eyes that were lighter at the edges and got darker near the pupil. He had a cute nose that let to his amazing smile.
My eyes stayed on his lips. They looked soft and inviting...
I was only snapped put of it when he started talking.
"So, what brings you here?" He asked, looking at me with intrest.
I shrugged. "Well, I didn't want to stay home for summer, so I came here." He nodded and smiled.

"I came here because Ken was. He told me about it and it sounded fun, so I signed up!" I cast a glance at Ken.
I didn't like him very much... But I'm not too sure why. He just rubbed me the wrong way...

"Also, do you want to go for a walk with me? The first day here we're supposed to relax and get used to the surroundings, so I wanna go exploring!"

I smiled and nodded. "Sure, why the heck not!" Felix grinned and quickly jumped off the bunk, fumbling a tiny bit when he landed, bit sticking the landing. I followed and walked with him out the door.
He smiled at me and pointed at the forest. "Let's go in there!"
I looked at him. "Are you sure? You can hardly handle a spider." He grinned cockily and rolled his eyes. "Shutup. We're going!"
He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the tree line.

After about an hour of "exploring" we were both exhausted...
And lost.
Felix looked at me nervously.
'It's about to get dark and we're lost! What are we supposed to do?! What if no one finds us!? What if-" I cut him off.
"I have an idea. There was an oak tree next to the cabin, and I have a general idea where that is. Follow me, friend"
I started walking north, glancing around at the different trees until I felt a warmth on my hand.
I looked down and saw Felix's hand intertwined with mine.
I blushed darkly and looked at him.
He looked back and blushed as well.
"I-im just worried..."
I nodded and kept walking, holding Felix's hand and still blushing under my mask.

Finally we found the oak. I smiled and let Felix's hand drop, then grabbed the lowest branches and started to climb. It was easy for me, but Felix, not so much. But he still made it.
We perched ourselves on a thick branch and started talking.
"Hey Ry, I have a question."
"Yeah?"
"Um... Why do you wear that mask?"
I exhaled and replied by undoing the knot behind my mask. I let it fall into my hand and looked up at Felix.
And I knew his eyes were on my scar...
It led from my forehead to my lower right cheek...
"R-ryan-"
"Yeah, I know. It's hideous." I looked away and closed my eyes. Then I felt his hands on mine again.
"No, I was gonna say you're beautiful Ryan..."
My eyes flew open and I looked at him.
"Y-you're lying..."
"If I was lying, would I do this?"
He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine softly.
I blushed brightly and acted out of instinct, slowly kissing back and wrapping my arms around him.
He pulled away after a little bit.
"Like I said. You're beautiful Ryan. And... I was wondering..  If maybe... While we're here together.. We could be more...?"
I smiled and pecked his lips.
"Yes"