22: Damage pt.2

Authors Note: To my understanding a lot of people are confused, so I just wanted to clear up a few things before proceeding with the chapter. For starters Chris is in a coma his point of view is a dream. London's or anyone else point of view is reality. Hopefully that cleared some confusion.

- Kieshanna

*******************

*Chris

"Barry!" Leah yelled walking down the stair with her pregnant belly in full view.

"Yeah." He answered annoyed

"Can you run to the store?" She asked sweetly walking further into the living room.

Mijo kissed his lips "for what man." He asked

"I need something to eat!" She whined

"Leah chill out and go eat something from the kitchen." He waved her off everybody kept their attention on the t.v, but tried hard not to laugh.

"Barry if you don't stop being lazy and get up and get YOUR pregnant girlfriend something to eat there will be world war 3 and 4 in there." She mugged him, and that just took the cake for me. I busted out laughing

"Got yo fat neck ahh!" Ty yelled making me double over in laughter.

"Man whatever." He mumbled getting up pushing Leah up stairs following behind her.

As soon as the door slammed they were at each other's throats.

"Ayo Breezy I hope married life ain't like that!" Bow laughed

"Aw man me and London don't fight like that unless it relates to the kids." I told them honestly

It's clear London don't like Tae or P's mom so she be wildin every time they gotta leave and that's the only time we fight. "Word? London thugin self be going in on Tae head huh?" Ty asked already knowing. It seems like half of us all got kids, or woman we committed to cause Ty got a baby on the way as well. Austin and Aaron got long term girls and bow gotta wifey too.

"Man it's worst now that we married, cause London ain't trying to hear nothing if it ain't got nothing to do with the kids." I said

"But I mean you knew that way before time." Austin chimed in

"That's love though. London love all her kids, real kids or not all of them are treated the same." I spoke lighting an L

"Yeah that's love cause most woman don't want to take care of no one else kids...special dealing with they baby mama drama." Ty sat up waiting for me to pass the bug.

I smiled cause I got a good girl. A girl that look out for me and that will for ever hold me down.

*London

"What you mean you had mouse run up on him?" I asked looking at Nip like he had 5 heads, I wasn't comprehending what he was telling me.

"I went to talk to Chris, he smart mouth me so I had mouse go talk to him had I would have this would be a lot worst and I ain't finna put Morgan's dad in the hospital bed even if hate was running through my veins." He said

I searched his eyes....and he was telling the truth.

"But we know you didn't do it...who did. You think mouse?" I asked

"You said he was jumped. Mouse went out there by him self." Nip confirmed making this scooby mystery 10 times harder.

"So if mouse didn't do it then who?" I asked

"Look at it like this Chris is a blood, you said he was dumped off by the 30's hood so 9 times out of 10 he was by their turf." He broke it down. That made more sense, but why would they want to hurt Chris?