09: I'm just speaking the truth part 1

*Nipsey Hussle

Brool out?

Did he just say what I think he just say? Nah, he couldn't have.

"What you say Bruh?" I asked sitting back in my seat. London placed her hand on my knee trying to sooth me.

Her punk baby father laughed "I said I'm broolin', is that a problem for you Nipsey?" He laughed.

"No disrespect Ms. Joyce, but yeah home boy it is a problem, cause you know my flag. Comment on the move." I flexed my jaw. London squeezed my knee cap hecka hard.

"Yo flag? Man you know where I be!" He yelled

"Chris SHUT UP! Do you not get that your mother is right here at the table, along with kids...2 of which are yours?! You need to grow the heck up, Cause this blood gang crap you sporting ain't cute. And you need to control your little boyfriend Tae, yo for real!" London said grabbing everybody attention. I wasn't trying to make her mad, cause both us mad can't be good. I licked my lips rubbing her hand that she had on my leg.

"Man, London watch out! I ain't trying to hear you yapping all day yo about what I need to do." He replied before I could get out the chair London pulled me back by my shirt. "Chill Nip." She Said

"Now Christopher you must have lost your mind talking to this girl like that...and in my house? I raised you better than that!" Ms. Joyce yelled

"We gotta go, Thank you for inviting us but no never again." London shook her head with tears in her eyes.

"Wow, is London crying? The talk trash London?" Chris asked pointing across the table, and that's when I had enough.

"Next time you see me YOU put YOUR finger in MY face homie, click clack bang bow cuh!" I replied. I got something for his yellow tail.

I grabbed my two kids walking out the house unlocking the door putting them in, I was past mad I was livid. Cats just don't know who I am in the streets.

*London

"I'm sorry angle that dinner got ruined." Mama rubbed my back. But it was whatever cause I just hope she truly know that I'm done with her son.

"It's cool, don't even stress about it lady maybe you and I can do lunch tomorrow." I said.

"Oooo and bring the girls" she smiled

"Alright, mama have a good night!" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my purse walking through the living room where Chris, Tae and his other daughter stood putting their jackets on.

"Bye London." Tae smiled at me mocking me

"Bye slut!" I smiled back just as hard. I love messing with her, and after what her boyfriend just pulled she just earned herself a visit tomorrow.

I got in the car, with Nipsey zooming down the street.

"Slow down babe." I mumbled

Instead of replying he turned the radio up and we rode in silence until we got home. He grabbed Morgan while I grabbed P. He sat Morgan down in her bed and then went to the room. I took a deep breath laying P down in her bed. I walked in the room only to see Nip strapping up and changing his shirt.

"Nipsey, please don't do nothing stupid." I begged

He didn't reply he just waved me off. I would yell and beg him to stay, but there's no use he's gonna do what he wants, so why stress myself out more than what I'm already doing? I went back into P's room to change her out her clothes into her PJ's then did the same for Morgan. After putting them to sleep correctly I went to the kitchen for a glass of wine, cause lord knows I need one.

Nip came in the kitchen walking over to me kissing my forehead

"Don't stay up too late drinking woman." He kissed my neck

"Don't go out doing nothing stupid dear." I rolled my eyes

"I'm looking out for you and our kids, I ain't having it. You knew from the day I met you I told you what?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"I know but" he cut me off

"I told you what baby?" He asked

"You told me that your were going to take care of our family" I repeated his words

"And that's what I'm doing." He kissed my forehead again standing up straight

"Just don't do nothing stupid." I repeated

"I hear the non sense you speaking woman" he laughed walking towards the door

"No, babe I speak nothing but the truth." I walked behind him to the door

"I love you, kiss the girls for me. Hold stuff down while I'm gone." He turned around to kiss my lips

"You know I will baby." I winked holding my glass of wine up to my lips taking a gulp watching him get into the benz and zoom off.

The amount of love I have for this man I thought as I closed and locked the door walking over to the sofa turning it to BET where Baby Boy played, my movie.