39-Couple Teachers

Jinyoung's POV

"I look so good!!" A familiar voice shrieked from being me, causing me to turn and look at that person. Jaehee was twirling in a pair of leggings and a simple shirt with a golden zip behind it, grinning happily. She stopped and looked at me. "W~hatt?? Everybody needs their own confidence boost! No one is giving me mine so I'm providing it for myself," Jaehee said, the flipping her hair and walking away in a proud manner. The two of us were supposed to get ready to go back to my own high school which I graduated from, and then we'll teach! Which is kind of impossible because you know... Lee Jaehee.

Mission 8:
Be couple teachers at Jr's high school.

Jaehee walked up behind me and leaned her head against my shoulder, then blowing against my neck. "You bathed properly, didn't you?" Jaehee asked, then scrunching her nose up to make disgusted face. "Hey! I spent 15 minutes in the toilet okay?! That's an accomplishment for me," I told her, then fixing my tie. "And you spent 10 minutes staring at the shampoo right?" Jaehee asked, as if she knew what I was thinking. "N-nwwwooo," I tried denying, then walking away. Jaehee folded her arms and tapped her feet, giving me a smug look. Throwing a pillow at her, I shouted,"Right Right, I admit it so don't look at me like that!" Jaehee laughed and picked the pillow up.

"How many girlfriends did you have in high school?" Jaehee suddenly asked in the car, making my eyes widen. "Why.. are you asking?" I asked, glancing at Jaehee slightly but then looking at the road again. "Yura unnie needs this information. You know, blackmailing is our stuff," Jaehee said with a proud shrug. "I ain't telling you that hunnay," I told her, trying to do the same sassy shrug she just did. "I'll assume....5? Nah that's too little. Let's go with 7 because.. GOT7 PEOPLE," Jaehee said and started typing on her phone. Swerving to the left, I swear I felt a gush of panic rush over myself. "Ya ya yA YA! DON'T TRY TO KILL ME," I told her, Jaehee then chuckling. "Don't worry, I told Yura unnie that you didn't have a single girlfriend because you were super ugly,"

Jaehee placed her phone into her back pocket, me then rushing up to her. "Wahh..It's still the same," I said in awe, then directing Jaehee in. The moment we stepped in, we heard a high picth scream. "IT'S GOT7'S JR AND XFILE'S JAEHEE!!!" The voice shouted, causing a commotion to break out. Jaehee looked around timidly, then reaching for my hand. Grinning like an idiot, I wrapped my hand around hers. "Annyeonghaseyo," Jaehee repeated for a thousand times as we walked down the hallway to the classtoom we were allocated to. She looked up and down, left and right, mouth wide open in awe. Not long later, we reached the classroom.

The girls and of course the guys (those bishes) cheered as we entered, Jaehee walking shyly to the front. "Don't act so innocent," I told her, hitting her arm. Jaehee pouted and huffed, the guys then trailing 'awws' out of themselves. "We're married!" I said quickly, raising Jaehee's hand which had the proposal ring on her finger. A few students chuckled and laughed, the two of us then getting ready to greet them. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee seonsaengnim-ibNIDA!" Jaehee said excitedly and happily, the guys in the class cheering despute the glare I gave them. "Annyeonghaseyo, Parl seonsaengnim-ibNIDA!!" I trwid saying it as cheerfully as Jaehee did, but then a cloud of silence wrapped around all of us. "I'm out," I said and acted as if I was walking out of the class, earning some satisfying laughter from the students.

"First of all we will start from the introductions, and I will take note of the good looking ones. If Jaehee ever leaves me, you will be the first person I will look for!"

We took over only the first two periods, the leaving the classroom as the students needed to go on with their normal timetable. Jaehee of course insisted for us to go visit the library, and honestly I was kinda shocked that my feet and body remembered the way there without looking at the directory. "Let's go to the fairytale section..." Jaehee suggested, then marching cutely to the section she wanted to go to. Jaehee went to one side of the shelf, while I went to the other one. "I want to film a drama with this scene," Jaehee whispered, making me looking between the books. She was happily grinning at me, pointing her pointer finger. I put mine against hers, then chuckling at our weird actions. "Let's stay here all day.. and film out own drama okay?"

Too short but at least I wrote it heh?