7-Stars at Night

(Jinyoung's POV)
Texts

Jaehee:Hey,are you asleep yet? I'm not tired yet.ㅠ.ㅠ

Jr.:Nope,I'm still awake.What is it?

Jaehee:I just wanted to text you for fun.ㅋㅋ

Jr.:Oh..Then...?

Jaehee:I read the book already.And there's this part that caught my eyes.

Jr.:So I guess it's your turn to tell me about it.

Jaehee: 'So one night,I told you that I had to leave.But I couldn't let you go.And you still held onto me.Don't look at me like that and tell me that I have to stay.Because the stars in your eyes are making me weak'

Jr.: That sounds like the continuation of my part.From the other party.

Jaehee:Because it is.Check the back of your book.

Jr.:What is it?It's normal..

Jaehee:Do you see a blue sticker at the back??

Jr.:Um..Yes.

Jaehee:Peel it off.

I peeled the sticker off.The size of the sticker was not so big but not so small too.Under the sticker,there was something written on it with a silver pen. 'Thanks~<3'

Jr.:Did you write that?

Jaehee:Yesh. 0///////0

Jr.:Thank you too.

I laughed at the was she answered.It was very weird but cute.The heart written was coloured in red.When did she even write this?

Jaehee:Oh,yeah.Actually that book has two versions.One of it is a male version while the other one is the female version.We got our own gender's book by luck.

Jr.:No wonder..But,how did you find the time to write that?You even coloured the heart red.

Jaehee:A magician never reveals it's secrets.Anyway,I'm too fabulous to tell you.

Jr.:I see the real you now,Jaehee..

Jaehee:I know.It's fabulous,right?

Jr.:Yes,Yes.It's fabulous.

Jaehee:Umm..Oppa?

Jr.:Yes?

Jaehee:What was the kiss for?

I swallowed a lump in my throat.What should I put?I myself don't even know the answer..

Jr.:It's just....a random kiss.Since we're getting married..

Jaehee:Oh.

Seeing her answer,I thought that she was upset.But why?Was she expecting more?I can't tell her anything more.I don't want us to get awkward.