4-Kids and Playgrounds!!

(Still Jinyoung's POV)
We reached the Children's Hospital soon.With our whole body wet.Jaehee's fluffed up hair was already flat and mine was almost covering my eyes."That was stupid.But fun,"Jaehee's serious face turned bright."Omo~Why are you two so wet?Let me get you a towel,"a voice said from behind us.When we turned to face the voice,we saw a hunch-back lady walking limply to a stack of towels.She took two of it and came back to us."Thank you,"Jaehee and I said in sync.As we were wiping ourselves dry,the old lady said something,"Aigoo~Were you two having a lovers chase in the rain?That would be so cute." Jaehee chuckled nervously and I followed what she did."Anyway,what are you doing here?These days teenagers don't really come to places like this.Especially couples,"the old lady said."Oh..About that.We actually didn't know where to go but then he decided to come here.We really love kids,that's why,"Jaehee said while smiling.I wanted to die at that point of time."Oh,is it?Then come follow me.I have the perfect batch of kids for you.I just hope you can bear with them.Anyway,I'm Mrs Yoo,"The old lady responded to her smile.

We entered a room with Mrs Yoo leading us.When we were there,a whole lot of cute kids were staring at us with huge eyes.Then,I realised that most of them were wearing beanies."They are suffering from cancer.Some of them are friendly but most of them,they lost hope.So I hope you can make them smile," Mrs Yoo said in a sad tone.Well,that answered my question."Don't worry,We'll try our best," Jaehee said cheerfully.After Mrs Yoo walked out of the room,we went closer to them.A boy ran up to Jaehee and said,"Noona~Are you our new friend now?"He hugged Jaehee's leg tightly.Jaehee bend down to his level and ruffled his hair."Of course,"she said.I bend down too and said,"Can I be your friend too?"He gave me a weird look and shook his head."No.Jinyoung only wants to be friends with this pretty Noona.Not an old uncle,"he huffed.He has the same name as me!But he still called me an old uncle.I'm only 22 -_-.Jaehee laughed and said,"Is your name Jinyoung?This old uncle's name is also Jinyoung,you know.You should be his friend." Well,that one hurt.She called me old uncle too.The boy crossed his arm and said,"Ok.Since your name is also Jinyoung,I'll be your friend.But this pretty Noona is mine."

"Wah..The two of them really do like children.I can see it in their faces.Aren't they just so cute?"One of the spectators said causing everyone else in the studio to agree.

When we tried talking to the other kids,but they only gave us the cold shoulder.Only some interacted with us.Then there was this little girl that kept on glaring at Jaehee."Hey,kiddo.Is there something wrong?"I tried talking to her.She signalled me to come closer.When I leaned in,she whispered in my ear,"I don't like that unnie with the pink hair.She keeps on trying to talk to my friends,"-Jaehee must have heard her because she turned to face us-"And she gets to be with oppa.She's not even pretty." Jaehee gave us that shocked look.The little girl just stared at Jaehee back with an unamused face.Jaehee came towards us and said,"What did you say?I didn't hear you clearly."Well,what was clear is that Jaehee is lying.The girl folded her arms just like what little Jinyoung did to me.Something popped up in my mind.I quickly hugged the girl and said,"She said that she don't like you.I don't like you too.You should go play with Jinyoung."I showed Jaehee the childish jealous look.I carried the little girl up."What's your name,kiddo?"I asked sweetly.The little girl finally smiled and answered,"My name is Kang Soyeon."I turned to look at Jaehee and kissed Soyeon on the cheek.Jaehee gasped and carried Jinyoung up too.She kisssd him too.On the LIPS?!She smirked and said,"Come on,Jinyoung.Gather your friends.I have something for you all."Ish.That girl.

We all gathered in front of Jaehee.She had a guitar in her hand which she claimed she found it there.I wonder what will she be doing."Ok,today,your beautiful unnie or noona here"-she stuck her tongue out at ne and Soyeon but continued-"will sing a song for you.This song is a very nice song and to the boys here,if you want to ask a girl out,you can sing this."We all applauded for her.I'm getting excited!!