24-'First' Night

(Jaehee's POV)

And so,that night,we went home after draining all our energy with the shouting and partying.No one went home drunk,'luckily'. Well,there was quite a number of underaged people.Everyone was enjoying themselves.And it's not as if I didn't,but the whole night,I was staring at Jinyoung oppa and thinking of the proposal.I kind of feel sorry for Ahyeon.NOT.It was her decision to ruin her image anyway.

Whenever Jinyoung oppa turned to face me from dancing with his members,he would smile at me and nod his head,asking me if I was fine.I wasn't,honestly.I mean, who would be fine when a hot guy is staring at you and smiling at you as if he couldn't get enough of looking at you? Wearing the high heels during our destroyed wedding ceremony hurt my feet alot so I didn't move that much at the dance floor but instead,i found myself leaning my chin on the palm of my hand and staring at Jinyoung oppa. Even Yura unnie had to stop me from gawking at him with my mouth wide open.

It wasn't only Jinyoung oppa but also all the guests.When I thought that today was going to be worst day of my life,they made it the best.Friends are really everything..I don't really know Jimin from 15& but we met before for a duet but her words were one of the mpst touching words I ever heard from someone I don't know that well.And now Jimin from BTS..He's just....amazing.I didn't expect him to actually say that.Jimin debuted before me but I always liked listening to him sing late at night.Then we have...not only Minwoo but also all the Xfile members.Even though I don't think Hyun did anything.Getting to know them is one of the best thing that ever happened to me.

After changing into a comfortable set of clothes,by comfortable I mean just an old,big,grey sweatshirt and leggings,I plopped on the bed where Jinyoung oppa was busy on his laptop. "......hi......"He suddenly said.I laughed at his awkwardness.ai was feeling awkward too."We're married but you don't have to be so awkward,oppa,"I pushed his arm lightly.Jinyoung oppa put his laptop on the bedside and wrapped his arm around my neck only to pull me under his chin and nuzzled there.I moved slightly to make myself feel more comfortable."So..I can call you Yeobo now right?"He asked."Sure...But it feels weird,"I said,earning a chuckle from Jinyoung oppa.We stayed like that for quite some time,taking in each other's scent.(stalker much)

"I'm sorry,Yeobo,"Jinyoung oppa apologised."For wha--Oh.About Ahyeon??It's not your fault.Why do you keep apologising?"I cut off my own sentence. Instinctively,I looked up to face Jinyoing oppa."But still~~It's not fair that you couldn't have a proper wedding ,"He whined like a kid."I did.And it was the best,"I tried persuading him. "Then..."Jinyoung oppa smiled slyly and pulled  me up to stand up on the fluffy bed.He bent down and clicked something in his laptop.A giggle escaped his lips,"I don't really know what to choose though....Don't hate me please.."

"Oh?Is it what I'm thinking of? "A male audience said and bit him lips nervously.Another woman audience squealed and said,"I think so!!Ahhhh!!!!"

But I was totally blank.Until a fun sounding guitar beat came out from the laptop..

(In the Summer by Infinite)

In between the cracks of sunlight

In between the flowing white clouds

In between the blowing wind,

you shine

Jinyoung oppa grabbed hand and started moving me to the beat.I could already feel my cheeks burning and my lips curling up to form a huge smile.Jinyoung oppa pulled me closer to him and smiled at me dumbly.