28-Jelly much?

(Jaehee's POV)

I've been eyeing Jinyoung oppa ever since we came out of the room but I can tell that I'm not the only one who sense that something's wrong with him.JB-sunbaenim glanced at him nervouly from time to time. He was acting as if he was okay, but I knwo he isn't. "Okay,should we start now? Since our lovebirds left us hanging in the middle of everything,"Hyun said while pouting. I took a plushy from JB-sunbaenim and successfully threw it right on Hyun's face. "WAIT. But before we start, I know that the Xfile members are our juniors but seriously, I feel so awkward when you guys call me sunbaenim so....just call us Hyung or Oppa," Jackson oppa said, his hand in front of him.

"I know that this is a couple show but...can we have a performance,please?" BamBam whined. "OKAY! Who's going to do a performance?" I swear, if Jackson doesn't stop starting his sentences loudly, I might throw a flower pot om him. Harsh,I know. "MEEEE!!! And Venus!!!" Yura unnie said jumping around. Seriously, I'm the older one at times like this. "Hey, I heard that you guys have a live broadcast on a website. Like those performance specially for your fans.Do some thing like that!!" JB oppa said while clapping his hand like a seal. "Here," Yura unnie took her hand out and offered it to me. I stood up and left Jinyoung oppa's side, him offering a weak smile. Does he have asthma or what? Not kidding,I swear.

"Jinyoung is scaring me,help,"Yura unnie swung my hand and whispered in my ear. I shrug, mimicking her freaked out expression. "We'll sing an English song. So to those who doesn't understand,too bad!"Yura said out loud in her Choi-sassy voice. That's her nickname that our fans made. True though, she can be REAL sassy at times. I saw Youngjae make a derp face and shouted in his engrish," IT'S NOT HARD. NOTHIN' ISH IMPOSSIBURR!!" He put on the offended face Jinyoung oppa had before. "But we don't have any music," Minwoo stated matter-of-factly. "A professional singer doesn't need music to sing," And there Choi-sassy came back. "OOOOHH! QUOTE OF THE DAY! !" Hyun exclaimed loudly causing stares on him. "Mmmhhh this is awkward," Hyun rubbed the nape of his neck. "Follow my lead," Yura unnie said before moving to a beat that I LITERALLY can't hear.

(Oath by Cher Lloyd)

Yura,Jaehee and Together

Yo, my best friend,

best friend til the very end
Cause best friends,

best friends don't have to pretend
You need a hand,

and I'm right there right beside you

You in the dark,

I'll be the bright light to guide you

'Member the times, times, times

sneaking of the house

All of the times, times, times

that you had the doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into

We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed your dad's new car