21-D-Day

I'm sorry,there isn't much black in the wedding outfits.I couldn't find the right one...

(Jaehee's POV)

"You look great,girl.I can finally see you in a dress!"My stylist said as I twirled around in the wedding dress.I didn't look bad,actually."Wahhh..Jr-ssi is so lucky,"My makeup artist said while arranging the makeup thingies."I know.Look at the bride,"I said proudly.The two of them laughed and shook their heads. Today,is the day.Where I might fart in front of everyone.And saying 'I do' to Jinyoung oppa.Nothing could be better than this.Other than the farting.."Did you see the books?Jr-ssi picked the perfect books for himself and the two of you,"My stylist asked."Nope...I didn't have enough time,"My face dropped a little."Don't worry,you can see it soon,"She tapped my shoulder.I smiled and played with my fingers.My stomach was turning around and I felt sick.Then the door of the dressing room clicked open."Jaehee-ah,you can go out already.The guests are arriving,"My manager said after peeking her head in."Let's go,"I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.She gave me an assuring look.Argh,I really need Yura unnie now.I slowly walked to the room where I will be meeting Jinyoung oppa and the guests.On the way there,the row of books were arranged neatly.
(The titles are random..)

Jinyoung's

Just a Boy

Hardships

Finally,I Have a Life

On Top

When I met You

Was it Destiny?

A Different Me,Thanks to You

Hand in Hand

Secrets

Together

Jaehee's

Dark Sky

Giving Up Alone

I'll smile Again

Hello,New World

Look At Me

Ew,I met my True Love

Why do you even-

Hi!Hey!Yo!

Deep Feelings

Diamond Rings and Worn Out Sneakers

I grinned to myself. My choice of books was really satisfying.And Jinyoung oppa's books were good too.And from his books,I can tell that I'm more immature than him.Well,he isn't immature at all,I think.Then at the end of everything a book with an impressive cover caught my eye.Someone wearing a smart white tuxedo had his back turned around me and the last book.

I do

The title of the last book that describes the both of us."I do?"I accidentally said out loud.Jinyoung oppa turned around.