5- See you again,Yeobo!

Yeobo is a calling for a married couple to call each other and Jagiya is for a normal dating couple,btw

(Jaehee's POV)

The sky was getting darker and we had to leave the Children's Hospital soon.Even though it was tough,I got along with Soyeon a little.A little,I say.And for little Jinyoung,he still haven't opened up his heart for the old uncle Jinyoung yet.

"Bye,Everyone!!Bye Jinyoung!"I said excitedly,hiding my tiredness.The kids were already tucked in bed and we were just about to leave."Bye Noona!"Jinyoung shouted."Bye oppa!"Soyeon shouted to Jinyoung...umm..oppa.It's still weird having to call him oppa.I went towards Jinyoung whose whole body was almost hidden under the huge blanket."Goodnight,Jinyoung,"I said and pat his head."Goodnight,Noona.You'll come here again with Hyung,right?"he asked with puppy eyes."Of course..Go to sleep now,"I smiled and kissed his forehead.

Jaehee's Interview
"Jaehee-ssi,what did you think about Jr. after your trip to the Children's Hospital?"the producer asked."About Jinyoung oppa?Hmm..He's cool,"I answered simply.But it was true,I did find him cool.And handsome.>~<."He showed his real side.In a good way.The way he actually tried to mix around with them was really charming.Although,Soyeon hurt me a little.I was jealous?"I said,unsure of what I felt.

The breeze was really cold outside.Luckily,I had the thick jacket.When we were outside,I thought that we were going to part ways straight away.But my thoughts were pushed away when Jinyoung oppa called me."C-can I walk you back to your dorm?"he asked nervously.I froze for a moment but then I smiled at his actions."Sure,"I told him.The camerama instantly put the camera in his shoulder to record this."Did you start reading the book 'Stars' already?"Jinyoung oppa asked.I nod my head."I don't know how far you've gone but there was this paragraph I memorised,"he told me."Tell me then,"I asked him.When he acted in dramas,his voice was always deep and nice.Before starting,he grabbed your hand naturally and swung them back and forth.

Then there was this night,when you told me you were leaving.But I still held onto you.Because it was that night,the night where the sky was filled with stars.Can you stay?Even just for today?

"Wahhhh..So cool!"I clapped my hands.His voice was so nice.I knew he was blushing despite how dark it was."Jaehee-ah,Can I call you 'Jagiya' until we get married?" Jinyoung oppa looked away and his eyes drifted to somewhere far."It's alright if you're uncomfortable with it,"he quickly said before I could even answer."It's fine.You can call me 'Jagiya',oppa,"I purposely called him that to show him that I'm comfortable with him.Jinyoung oppa smiled and pinched my cheeks,"Ish.You're so cute when you call me that." I frowned.I don't really like it when people pinch my cheeks or nose.It's annoying.Then something made me smile."I want to eat,"I said and pointed at the street stall in front of us.Jinyoung looked at me and said,"Actually,me too.Let's go." he pulled me towards the stall.

We just ordered two servings of tteokbokki and chicken.Too bad we can't drink soju.We have our own schedules and we dance so it's hard to do our tasks as idols when we're half-sober.But I don't drink that much so it's fine."I'm sorry about this,"Jinyoung oppa suddeny apologised."Whut fwo?"I asked with my stuffed cheeks.He laughed and picked the tissue up.I stared at his hand and followed his hand that was coming closer to my face.Jinyoung oppa wiped the side of my mouth with the tissue.

The studio was filled with everyone saying 'Awww' and the girls almost fainting."Jr-ssi may be playful but when it comes to this kind of thing,he becomes a gentleman.He's everyone ideal type!!"

My eyes crossed.Jinyoung oppa snapped his fingers in front of me so that my eyes would go back to its normal state."If you want to speak OR eat,do it like a lady,"he told me while shaking his head.I took my chopsticks and hit his head."I was just thinking you were the sweetest person on earth but you just proved me wrong,"I said while he rubbed the spot I hit him on."Alright.."he whined."Anyway,what were you apologising for?"I asked him the actual question."Because of me,you might get a scolding from your 'brothers',"he said while looking down.Again,I hit his head with my chopsticks."What was that for~?"he asked."I'm the one who wanted to come here,babo,"I told him."Fine."he huffed.

After our light snack,we continued walking to my dorm.Within a short time,we reached my dorm."I've got to go now.Goodnight and take care on your way back home!"I said cheerfully.I still felt so energetic.Jinyoung oppa waved at me and walked away.When I was about to enter the building,Jinyoung oppa suddenly called me."Jagiya!"He shouted while running lightly towards me.I turned around with a confused face."What is it?"I asked

"I know I will get a really good scolding from my member especially JB and also my manager but I really need to do this,"he said,beads of sweat forming on his forehead.Jinyoung oppa then grabbed my shoulders..

"Is he......"Everyone was holding their breath.It was a very nerve-wrecking moment,as if their lives depends on it.

And a peck landed on my cheek.

"See you again,Yeobo."

ARGHH!!THE FEELZ!!Is it too fast?Jaehee won't like it.Actually,she enjoyed it.*~*
The picture of the tteokbokki is making me drool.I'm feeling extra lovey..Haha.. Vote pls<3