3-Kids..

This is going to be one looong chapter..Bear with me plsㅠㅠ

(Jinyoung's POV)
After our first date,we started acknowledging each other more when we met at the music shows or others.I barely saw her members with her.Anyway...today will be our second date.I was cracking my brain yesterday,trying to think of a place to go.I'm not really good at deciding.Today,I wanted to pick my own clothes.Seeing how Jaehee chose her own comfortable clothes before,I felt like maybe I shouldn't make myself look too...idol-ish?I know that word doesn't exist but I can't find any other better word.It bothered the members seeing me take a long,long time trying to pick an outfit.I HAVE to look good.Gosh,I sound like a girl now.By the way,I decided to go to the Children's Hospital.I really like kids and maybe using this way,I might get to know more about Jaehee.
Jr's Interview
"We heard that you wanted to bring Jaehee to the Children's Hospital.Don't you think that is kind of,unusual?Many couples go to parks or somewhere more,not weird,"The producer asked.I smiled.I knew this question was going to come up."Actually,I don't think it's weird.I wanted to show Jaehee something about me,like to show her a part of me that I want her to know more about,"I answered with confidence.
Back to the real meeting..
I was ready and left the dorm just in time.I wore a simple dress-shirt tucked in my jeans with a jacket over it.Just as I was on the way to meet Jaehee in front of the coffee shop we met before at,raindrops started falling.Luckily,I saw the weather cast in the morning so I brought an umbrella with me.I opened it and something popped in my mind."In a movie or drama,it always rains before something good happens.Then the male main character will go the female and say something cheesy like 'Ey,why are you so careless?' or 'You're lucky to have me here',"I told the cameraman."Speaking about that...Gosh,Jaehee!!"I remembered that I have someone waiting for me.In the rain.I quickly ran towards the coffee shop.I felt bad for the cameraman,having to run after me while holding the heavy camera but I totally forgot about Jaehee.Luckily,the rain wasn't so heavy.

When I reached the coffee shop,I saw a woman holding a brown jacket over her head.As I saw her familiar black-pinkish hair,I knew it was Jaehee.I quickly held the umbrella over her head."Sorry..But I'm still on time,right?"I said when Jaehee faced me."It's fine.Honestly,it's kind of fun playing in the rain,"she said and smiled.Her teeth showed and her eyes was almost hidden.She's melting me.When we first met,I also had butterflies in my stomach.I was actually really relieved having to know that she was also nervous.What made me extremly nervous was that Yugyeom and BamBam are practically her fanboys.(I am one too.Hihi..)

After I bought a cup of coffee and Jaehee bought a cup of hot choco,we went out of the shop."Let's get going then,"I said."Ok," Jaehee answered.We walked under the umbrella in silence.This is really like in the movies."Soo...Jinyoung-ssi,where are we going?"Jaehee asked me.I was kind of stunned at her formality.When I was about to open my mouth she said,"Don't tell me it's a surprise.I don't want to be kept waiting." "We're going to the Children's Hospital nearby,"I said,trying not to sound nervous.I was scared that she would not like the idea."Wah..I've always wanted to go to somewhere like that.I really like kids.In the future,I want to have 9 children with my husband,"her statement made me almost choke on my drink."What~?Is there something wrong with it?"Jaehee asked.I waved my hand frantically to her."No,it's just....Isn't that too much?"I asked her after composing myself."I don't know"-she shrugged-"If my husband can handle it,I'll be fine."

I don't think I can handle it.I thought.

"Do you like kids,Jinyoung-ssi?It seems like you do,"she asked me after taking a sip of her hot choco."Yes,I do like kids.Alot.But Jaehee...you don't have to address me so formally.You can call me 'oppa' since I'm older than you,"I said."Sure,'oppa'?"Jaehee said.
As we were walking,the producer gave us a card.I tokk the card. It read;
Mission 1:
Hold hands before you reach your destination
"Isn't this too quick?Jaehee won't like it,"I said wanting to tease Jaehee.She looked at me with that competitive look and said,"If it's a challenge or mission,I can do it"-she grabbed my hand boldly-"See?"We walked hand in hand slowly then Jaehee suddenly chuckled,"I think that there is somethibg wrong with me." She shook our hands and said,"I confidently held your hand but now I'm the one embarrassed now." I chuckled at what she said.It was true though.Her cheeks had a tint of pink like her hair."I think I heard what you said before,"I told her while trying to think of where I heard it."Of course,it's what JB-sunbaenim said at The Romantic and Idol to Seungah-sunbaenim,"she snickered a little."Oh...So that's where you got it from.You copycat,"I teased her again."Fine.Then try to catch this copycat,"Jaehee said before running off in front of me.She let go of her hand and ran off under the rain."YA!It's raining!"I reminded her."But it's fun!"She shouted.I ran towards her with my umbrella in hand.She's one playful girl...

Wow,I can't believe I actually wrote the third chapter so quickly...Vote please..Love you my fellow readers.(Even though I only have a little)