27-A Show for You

FIRST,HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY CHOI YOUNGJAE!!! YEAH! So, to celebrate his birthday, I wrote this chapter as a bonus. So,the bonus is that.... I wrote it with more idol feels and soooo much longer than my other chapters. There will be a part two to this, but the title will be different. Bear with my loong writing please.. Anyway, ENJOY FELLOW READERS!!!

(Jaehee's POV)

"An entertainment show for married couples with a childish wife," Yura unnie started and winked in my direction, causing me to scoff. Jackson in the middle continued,"Or a husband who acts like the wife." Now it was Jinyoung oppa's turn to scoff. "A show that will make couples know each other better and also a show that it's name doesn't match at all!"Hyun continued.

"A!" Yura unnie shouted.
"SHOW!!" Jackson shouted as loud as he could.
"For!!"Hyun said with a big smile.
"YOUUUUUUUUU~" All of us said together.

The three of them were a perfect match for emcees.And not to say Jackson's role as Kangin-sunbaenim who 'admires' him. Yura unnie as Amber-sunbaenim and Hyun as Sungjae-sunbaenim or whoever.I don't even know how they thought about this idea but I'm not complaining despite the comment Yura unnie did. Normally,Minwoo would do that to me but since Yura unnie is older than me,I'll let her off.This time.

"So let's not waste time and invite our first couple,"Jackson acted as if he was reading from a card but instead it was just a blank piece of paper with Yura unnie's scribbling at the back which said, 'No one will be as fabuloussshh as Yura the Great'. And again,of course she fought with Minwoo of whose name to write even though Minwoo wasn't even a host of this weird show.But the real thing that I should ask is that why Jackson said first..Then who are the other couples?I was waiting for Jinyoung oppa's name to be called followed by me but instead,Hyun said this, "Im Jaebum and---wait WHO?!??" His eyes widened as he looked at the card.I thought it was empty but then he turned the card around and there it wrote, 'I'm Jaebum and Jaehee's plushies.'

Oh no, not them..."YEAHH!!!!"All the GOT7 members shouted including JB-sunbaenim who was running around.Gosh,why are they so alike... "YAY!"Jinyoung oppa who was sitting behind me cheered with them and I glared at him.Tae oppa ran into the room I shared with Jinyoung oppa and came back into the living room with a handful of all the plushies I love.Yeah yeah,call me childish.(A/N: I still sleep with toys too actually.I have a huge bear and Mr Spongebob) "WOOHOOOOOO!!!!"They jumped on the pile of plushies that landed on the floor from Tae oppa's arm.

"Let's invite the next couple," Yura unnie continued while eyeing the boys who were strangely cuddling with my beloved plushies.. "Park Jinyoung and Lee Jaehee!!" Then Minwoo added,"VENUSHH!!" Everyone was getting excited until Jinyoung oppa suddenly pulled me up into our room."Ya!!Not now!!"Jackson shouted informally to him.Shocked,all I did was follow him.

"Why did you have to--"I knew I wouldn't get to finish the sentence and I really didn't. Because Jinyoung oppa shoved me towards the closet."Change your clothes..Please...I don't like how the boys are looking at you," He pouted. "What?Who?How?When?Why?" Those questions rolled off my tongue without me knowing. Jinyoung gave me an unimpressed look.I don't get what's wrong with my clothes..