37-Amusement Park

A long and special one for you guys, and for me who is lazy to write a second part.

Jinyoung's POV

"I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now," Jaehee huffed as we walked around the amusement park, but she practically stomped around. Jaehee was ticked off when a kid called her hair ugly, and saying that children doesn't know how to lie didn't really help. "Ugly? Excuse me, those shoes are so last season, kiddo," Jaehee mumbled to herself while she munched on the cotton candy. "You look beautiful today Yeobo, especially your hair," I tried persuading her. "And you! That snapback is ugly!" Jaehee ignored me and said that to me, stomping a foot before herself. She did a cute childish look, then looking away while folding her hands.

I put my hand around her shoulder and pulled her to me, probably catching her by surprise. "Oppa?" Jaehee asked and looked at me, from what I sensed when looking away. "I came here to have a good time too and I'm feeling so attacked by my own wife," I told Jaehee and she rolled her eyes. I think. "Well you shouldn't have said that dummy!" Jaehee sulked, making me grin to myself. Sometimes a childish Jaehee is so appeaking. Call me weird, but it gives me a feeling to protect her like a tiny hamster. "But it's true," I told her and Jaehee slapped her forehead. Next, she did that to me.

"Owww~ What was that for?" I asked her. Jaehee looked back to the front and answered,"I don't know why you're even my husband." Wanting to tease her, I said, "Because I'm handsome. Anyway,you will only get married to handsome people." But what I said really taught me that we should be careful of what we say in front of women. Especially someone called Venus Lee Jaehee. "Will? Okay, let's get a divorce me and I'll go ask Mark oppa to court me," Jaehee said and I swear I could really hear the smirk on her face. Not see, hear. "Nononononono. That is unacceptable by the laws of Park Jinyoung," I told her and pushed her head back slightly with my fingers gently. "But President Park didn't say that to me? And the cutie Jinyoung from the Children's Hospital too?" Jaehee tried sounding clueless.

I guess that's the disadvantage of having so many people who share my name. "Ish you know which Park Jinyoung!" I told her, it then being my turn to sulk. Jaehee put the leftovers of her cotton candy in front of my face. "May I make my Prince feel better with this serving of my beloved cotton candy?" Jaehee said in a gently and graceful voice. Grinning to myself, I leaned forward and bit the rest of the cotton candy. Jaehee pulled it back and threw it into a garbage can. "Now that's how you make people happy!" Jaehee cheered, then looking at me. "Your hair is pretty," I stated out blankly in a monotone voice. "You know what, let's go take the Vikings," Jaehee said, the annoyance clear in her voice, before walking away.

Jaehee got in the queue first, some other people then entering the queue after her. Giving me no chance of queuing up with her, but it seems like she didn't even care.

Jinyoung's Interview

"That girl... She really left me right there and then. AND I was left queuing up with her way in front of me!" I huffed and sighed, shaking my head. "She's a child. Reallllllly a child," I told the producer, making him chuckle. "No she really is! But I love her," I told them, flipping my imaginary hair like how Jaehee taught me. "No matter what though, she's my wife. And child,"

"Oh? Isn't Jaehee in front? Why are you standing here?" Someone asked, pointing to Jaehee. His group of friends nod his head in agreement of his statement. ITS BECAUSE OF YOU IMPAITIENT HOOLIGANS. "Jaehee went there first, and left me hanging here," I said with the kindest voice I could, even though I wanted to choke them for making me separate from my helpless child. "Ah, then you can go first. We're fine with that," One of them said and they made way for me. I smiled in gratitude and walked towards Jaehee. When Jaehee saw me, she snickered.

"I thought I said not to get him here!" Jaehee told the group of boys. "Aniyo Noona! It was us, it was them!" Some other said, pointing to the two boys. The two of them laughed awkwardly but Jaehee lightened up the mood. "It's alright, this uncle isn't going to sit with me anyway," Jaehee told them and they sighed in relief and went on with their own conversation. "Are you sure you don't want me to sit with you?" I asked her. Jaehee smiled and gave me a straight face after that. "You know me well enough that not sitting with you is impossible," She said.

So and so, Jaehee was unexpectedly silent during the whole thing but she was verrrry pale at the end. Poor Jaehee. But I got her some ice cream and drinks. It got late as much lesser people approached us, which I was greatful of. Finally, it was mostly just me and Jaehee. "Should we do something cliché?" I asked Jaehee. Jaehee looked at me and grinned. "Ferris Wheel. Call?" She asked me. "Call!" I answered. At least Jaehee could be lightened up with this cliché thing. "Woohoo, can't wait to be kissed by Jinyoung oppa!" Jaehee shouted as she skipped to the ferris wheel counter.

We got on the ferris wheel not long after, since it was already dark and not many people were there. Most of the people getting on the ferris wheel were couples, so I guess many kisses will be given to people today. We reached the top and the thing stopped. The conductor must've have known what was goimg to happen for all the couples, as each box(?) stopped once it reached the top.

"Okay, kiss me~~" Jaehee said, probably joking. But I wasn't joking. Really though, I want to give her a kiss that she'll love and remember. Anyway, the fans have no right to do anything to Jaehee. This show is meant for all the couple thingies right?

Being bold, I placed a hand on her jaw. Jaehee shut her mouth and looked at me, shocked. Leaning in slowly, my eyes started to droop lower. Jaehee shifter closer with her eyes closing too. Ugh why am I so nervous?! Just calm down... Finally catching her lips with mine, my heart started to beat faster.

AND THE REST WILL BE DECIDED BY MY READERS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW A KISS WORKS.