31-Getting Ready for Singapore

Jinyoung's POV

"Are you ready yet?" I asked Jaehee and looked over my shoulder, seeing her busy scrolling away on her phone. "Wait,come here first," Jaehee called me and signalled me to come next to her on the bed. I went up and lied on the bed with the same position as Jaehee, stomach down. "What?" I asked and peeked in, seeing her scroll through Instagram. It wasn't just any Instagram, it was Mark Hyung's. "What are you trying to do now? You're not his type," I asked and rolled my eyes playfully at her. Jaehee turned to look at me and suddenly had me under her arm. She was giving me a headlock, like the one that I gave her earlier. "But I'm your type right?" Jaehee asked threateningly, half of her body already above me. Well her body was quite small compared to mine. I poked her cheek and she looked up from her phone, scrunching her nose up. "Yeah yeah, you are," I told Jaehee and she smiled happily before propping herself above me. She had her hands over both my shoulders, the phone in front of us. "Where is it~" Jaehee sing-sang, than exclaiming silently when she found it.

It was a video, and I didn't really know what the fuss was about. The video was just consisting of me and the other GOT7 members, dancing to Park Jinyoung-nim's Don't Leave Me. When it got to the main part, Jaehee started to giggle softly in my ear. I just realised that her chin was on my shoulder, her hand next to it. My blushing increased when I saw the part. It was during my part, where we did the hip swiveling move. I was standing in front of the rest, face shamelessly smiling. Now that Jaehee saw it, it's so embarrassing. Jaehee stood up all of a sudden, humming to my last part. Then, she went on to the chorus.

(Don't Leave Me by Park Jinyoung)

Don't leave me,

Don't leave to a point where I can't see you.

Even though you're leaving,

I can still see your back view.

Don't ever say that you're leaving again.

Please don't leave me.

With my love,

The road will shine for you.

(I translated it myself, don't kill me pleasee)

"Ah ah, stop stop~"I told her, and she calmed down. But was still humming to the song, so I don't think that counts as calming down. "Ooh gimme gimme gimme your love~" Jaehee sang, but I covered her mouth to stop her from singing. She laughed through my hand, making me laugh too. I just found out that we looked the same when we smile. The small wrinkles at the side of my eyes, and hers with small creases and her eyes almost close. "Let's go check out bags first, then go!" Jaehee said, with a little air fist pump. She slid down the bed, if that was possible, and sat next to a huge bag which was hers. I sat next to my bag and unzipped it. "Most importantly, the first thing, passports!" She said and pulled out hers. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw the cover of her passport, it was a cute Elmo one. "It's cute right?" Jaehee asked and shoved it towards my face. I nodded and rummaged through my bag, finding my own passport. "Here...it is!" I exclaimed and showed her mine.

All of a sudden, Jaehee attacked me and ended up above me. She was struggling like a fish out of water, and I did the same even though me myself didn't know why. "Gimme that! I want to see your picture!" Jaehee shrieked and my eyes widened, finally knowing the reason why I should struggle. Jaehee tried tickling me but I moved too much, enabling her to do so. "I need it for blackmailing!" She shouted and I held tight to the frame of the bed, the other hand holding my passport. Jaehee finally got off me and folded her arm, scrunching her face up cutely. "I never get to blackmail someone," Jaehee muttered and glared at me. I shook my head and turned away, packing my bags again.

"I hate you," Jaehee said as we sat by the doorstep, wearing our shoes. We looked like high school students going to school with a backpack on, tying our shoelaces. "You know you don't Yeobo," I told her and smirked when I saw her try to speak up but didn't. "Ah why must you call me that?!" Jaehee stood up and stomped her feet. I shrugged and went back to tying my shoes. "Hmph," I heard her say before stomping off. "YA! Wait for me!" I shouted and carried my bag, dragging the luggage behind me just like Jaehee was. Jaehee looked back and huffed, pushing her hair out of her face. "Kidaryeo!(Wait!)" I said and tried my best to run after her. Jaehee stuck out her tongue and walked away.

"Ish, fine! I'll give you one picture if you wait!"

Chapter 31 after so long ehehehehe