13-First Homecooked Meal

The pic is irrelavant tho..

(Jinyoung's POV)

We reached our new house after a short walk.The neighbourhood had an amamzing scenery.We unpacked the bags of food and groceries.I looked around and saw Jaehee tying her hair up into a ponytail.Her fringe was still draping down her face and she looked sooo cute."Oppa,I know I'm handsome but please,close your mouth and quit staring at me like that.I need help here~,"Jaehee suddenly voiced out.My mouth was hanging open?Gosh,this is embarrassing.I shook my head and walked towards her.She actually called herself handsome.Haha.."What are you cooking?"I asked her."Hmm..."-Jaehee leaned against the kitchen counter-"Let's just cook something like sweet and sour chicken cutlets.Have you eaten it before?" Seriously,I didn't even know that dish existed."N~o,"I answered."It's something I cook with my siblings in Singapore.It's really delicious.I'll help you with the cooking,"Jaehee said.I gave her a quick 'OK' before we started.

Jaehee cut some pieces of chicken into slices and started to make the batter."Oppa,pass me the flour," Jaehee asked me."And what's the magic word?"I guess it's my turn to tease her now.I knew that she was teasing me when I paid for the groceries but I acted as if I didn't hear her.Jaehee rolled her eyes and said in a robot voice,"Please." Then I continued,"Oh,come on..You don't sound like a girl at all,you know."Jaehee pushed herself past me and tiptoed trying to get the flour from the cupboard."Ugh,"She groaned.She looked so pitiful so I decided to help her.But when I reached up to get the flour,Jaehee suddenly hit me when she tried balancing herself.

And the flour fell.On ME.I was covered in FLOUR.Even through my flour-covered face,I could see Jaehee snickering."Karma," Jaehee whispered in my ear before scooping more flour and pouring it over herself."But I'm still kind.Let's just suffer together,"She gave me a sweet smile and twirled around.I smiled at her action too.Then,she suddenly started singing and dancing;

(B Class Life by Dream High 2)

I am a girl,just a girl

A girl who you won't even notice when you pass by her.

She's not even pretty,she keeps her eyes down.

A person that is just ordinary

My part came up and she pointed her finger to me all drama-like.I smiled and played along.

I am a boy,just a boy.

A normal boy out of everyone else.

A person without specialities.

A person who has no virtues.

After my part,Jaehee signalled me to stand next to her and we danced and sang the rest of the song.

We are the B,B. B class people who wants to be in the A class.

We are the B,B.The abnormal B who wants to be normal.

I have nothing to be proud of.I possess over useless things.

Sweating trash like sweat.

My frustating heart that is surrounded by more frustating surroundings.

My exhausted heart that is more exhausted than people's expressions.

We are the B,B.B class people that wants to be in the A class.

We are the B,B.The abnormal that wants to be normal.

At some point of time,I found that speacialness in me.

Will I get to show it to you?

Before my all heart gives up all my dreams,

Will the light shine on me?

We are the B,B.B class people that want to be in the A class.

We are the B,B.The abnormal B that wants to be normal.

(P.S:I translated it by myself so maybe it's not accurate)

We ended perfectly.Jaehee actually knew the dance..I'm so proud of her.She let her hair go and ruffled her own hair like a kid after falling into the sandpit."You're staring at me again,"She tapped my nose."Yeah,you look cute,"I said honestly.Jaehee gave me a shocked expression and asked me,"Not handsome?"I ruffled my own hair and told her,"Let's forget about that and clean up."

I thought we would never get it done but somehow,we got everything ready.We managed to clean ourselves up and finidh the sweet and sour chicken.Honestly,it does look delicious.It was very colourful^.^We set the dining table up with that beautiful chandelier above us."Thank you for the food!"We said before digging in.Jaehee was looking at me with a hopeful glint in her eyes.I took a spoonful of it with rice.

I think I know how HEAVEN feels like right now.The taste was...sweet and sour.It was as of I just ate the most heavenly food on earth.I know I'm overreacting but it really tasted so delicious.

Jinyoung's Interview

"How was Jaehee's cooking?"The producer looked up from the script and asked me."It was REALLY nice!I didn't expect that from Jaehee at all,"I answered while my eyes widened.The producer laughed at my face and asked again,"Would you want to cook anything else with Jaehee in the future?" I nodded my head vigorously,"Of course!!I should start writing a list of food that I want to cook with Jaehee.It's going to be a long one though.."

"How is it?"Jaehee leaned foward.I took another spoonful and stuffed it into her mouth.Then I took another scoop for myself.We started munching on the food while looking at each other.Jaehee was still leaning in and the gap between us was very little.She smiled in satisfaction when I gave her a thumbs up.Her cheeks were stuffy and when she smiled,her eyes almost closed looking like a squirrel.Jaehee took some chicken from her plate and fed me.When she finished the food in her mouth,she said,"Fourth mission,DONE!" I laughed at how excited she looked like.I should eat another plate..

This is the 13th chapter!I hope you liked my story!My days are getting packed so...I maybe unlucky and I can't write at all in a day.But I'll still try.. Thanks to all my readers until now.Please vote and leave comments!>~<