35-Back In Korea

Jinyoung's POV

We came back to Korea around last week, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Singapore. Going there for two weeks was a long trip, a very long one. And I went there with Jaehee, it made everything so much better. We currently weren't staying in our house, since we had to do alot of things to cover up our absence. Both of us were busy, and I missed Jaehee alot. Being an idol wasn't easy, I think everyone in this business knows. The filming for We Got Married always got cancelled due to our schedules. There were times where we got to meet, and those times were only during work. What I exactly knew was that I missed her. Alot.

"Hyung wake up now," Someone said as he shook me from my deep sleep. I opened my eyes, actually pried them open. Yugyeom took a pillow and threw it at me, shouting something about Jaehee. "Wait what?!" I asked, taking the pillow away from me. "Jaehee Noona is here," He told me. "Really?!" I asked in disbelief and pushed him away, standing up and running out of my room. Once I got out, I immediately ran to the living room.

That brat.

Jaehee wasn't even here. "HA GOTCHA!" I heard Yugyeom shouting, laughing evilly behind me. Jackson walked out of his room, in the tight black singlet and shorts. "You love Jaehee more than us," He said in a offended way and trudged into the kitchen. I sighed and looked at Yugyeom who was still laughing his butt off. "Shut up maknae," I told him and shove him by his shoulder. Yugyeom shook his head and walked away, letting me enter my room which was in his. Yeah something like that, I don't really care.

Walking to my closet, I opened it and searched for some comfortable clothes to practice in. I looked at my phone on the bed, desperately hoping Jaehee would call me or message me. That's right, we didn't even get to call each other because of our schedule. Then, I heard my phone ring. Ignoring my half naked self, I made a dive for it. "Hello Jaehee?!" I said without checking the caller ID.

"It's me, it's me," A familiar voice said. A smile appeared on my face at the sound of Jaehee's voice. I lied down on the bed, taking a pillow in my arms. "Did you miss me that much?" She asked, chuckling softly at the end. I laughed softly and answered,"I did... We haven't got to meet up for so long." Jaehee sighed and spoke up,"I missed you too Oppa." I couldn't help but make the smile on my face brighter when I heard that. "When do you think we can finally meet each other? I really miss you so badly.. Yugyeom tricked me saying that you came over for me to wake up. I ran out to see you," I told her and heard another chuckle come from Jaehee. "I like Yugyeom so much, he's so cute," Jaehee said and I clicked my tongue. "Cute?! He's a devil," I told her, imagining her shaking her head.

"Anyway," Jaehee started off, "I just wanted to give you a little encouragement. If you concentrate on your work with all your heart, time will pass by quickly and we'll get to meet soon!" Her cheerful voice made me grin dumbly, already thinking of her smile. "You too Yeobo! Don't give up and we'll meet soon okay?" I told her, heaving a happy sigh. "Venusssssssssss stop flirting," I heard a voice from her line, and I could quickly tell that it was Yura. "Okay okay, I'm coming," Jaehee answered and talked to me again. "Gotta go now Oppa, take care!" I smiled to myself again and told her,"You too Yeobo."

Jaehee ended the call with a small and quiet 'muah'. I chuckled and put the phone away, covering my own face. I'm seriously falling in love. Really. Even though it's just a show, I think I really love her. Jaehee's just.... woah. I can't say anything. She's woah.

While closing my eyes, I felt a weight on my self. Wait, not one. Several. "JINYOUNG-IE IS REALLY IN LOVEEE~" JB Hyung's loud voice teased as I felt myself getting hit by more pillows and even books. "Mark Hyung!" I shouted, seeing him gleefully hitting me with a pillow. Mark Hyung ignored my pleas, hitting me right on my face. "JINYOUNG HYUNG~~~" Youngjae shouted loidly in a teasing way, tickling me all of a sudden.

After a huge war, everyone finally stopped hitting me. "GET READY!" JB Hyung and Youngjae shouted, each throwing one last pillow at me. This two. They're really loud roommates, both I mean. "Okay okay I will," I told them as they left one by one. Mark Hyung looked back as he was the last one exiting my room. He started to jump up and shrieking in his Pumpkin voice.

"EKKKKKK!!!"

Of course we must end it with a MarkJin moment. *shrug*