15-Deep Talks

(Jaehee's POV)
~~~Flashback~~~

I pulled the blanket up higher.It was almost covering my face.How I hate this days..I understand that my parents need some quality time together.But leaving me alone here in the house with my uncle while they are overseas is just too much.It's not only the way my uncle looks.He has that creepy face and the way he talks was like he was high on drugs.My uncle looks like a prevert,honestly.

And he is one.Before I was a trainee,those years were the worse.My uncle would come into the room,doing things that left a huge scar in my life.Even my parents didn't know about this.They don't know about this now too.My uncle threathened me.And as a young girl,how can you not feel intimidated by a creepy looking person?

My thoughts were pushed away when the door creaked open.I silently curse under my breath.Speak of the devil,the devil appears.I sat up,shivering even though I wore layers of clothes and had a thick blanket over me.When my uncle came closer to me,the smell of alcohol reeked in his breath.He always does this whenever he is drunk.A crooked smile appeared on his face."P-please..D-don't do t-this anymore,"My tongue was tied but I managed to get those words out.He laughed wickedly and threw the bottle of beer to god knows where.I sank in my bed.I hate this.I hate it so much.Tears stream down my face.My uncle grabbed my chin roughly.What did I do wrong?I didn't even have the will to live.I'd rather die than suffer like this.

My dark secret,the dark secret that I hid from everyone under that fake smile.He forced me to take pills and of course,I ate them.It's the only thing that would keep me away from losing my dignity.But not only my dignity was lost..My innocence that I wanted to keep for someone special was lost..

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I was hiding my tear-stained face in my hands.Jinyoung oppa rubbed my back gently.Luckily,Jinyoung oppa turned off the camera in the room so that my secret wasn't recorded.He is probably hating me right now.The person he thought I was is not the real me.I knew that the reason he was acting like this was because he only felt pity for me.I'm a pathetic human being.I wasn't meant to be born.I should just be an animal that lives in the jungle,alone,covered in dirt and hated by other animals.

"Jagiya..."Jinyoung oppa held onto both sides of my face and made me look at him.I couldn't even look at him directly into his eyes."Jagiya..Look at me,"He wiped the tears off my face with his thumbs.I shook my head,"I can't,I feel so useless.." Jinyoung oppa called me again.I just looked at him,getting ready to have mean words throw at me.

"Jagiya,you are not useless and you will never be.Everyone has their own secrets.It only matters whether they have the courage to tell someone or not.I know you're thinking that I hate you right now but the truth is,I love you more.You showed me that you trusted me.We'll overcome this together,ok?Whenever you need to talk to someone,I'm always all ears.So don't worry..."

Then I found myself in tears again."Jagiya..Don't cry..I fell like crying too,you know," Jinyoung oppa said while sniffing.I laughed at his action."What?"His voice became a pitch higher.I laughed again.Being with my loved ones always makes me happy.Like my members.Now Jinyoung oppa.I'm lucky to have him.Very lucky."You're smiling now!"He said and smiled his famous eyesmile."Jagiya,I have something to tell you too,"Jinyoung oppa suddenly became serious.So my expression became serious too."What is it?Tell me,"I told him.I'm so curious.Does he hate me?Maybe he does.He was lying.Who would like a girl who has a disgusting background? "But first,why are you so tense?"He asked.His hands made its way to my shoulders and massaged it. "I-I'm not tense..Tell me.Faster,"I took his hands off my shoulder and shifted in my seat."I....."He trailed off.I looked at him,interested.Jinyoung oppa came closer to me and leaned in to whisper into my ears.

"I love you!!"

His voice was full of excitement.I leaned back and showed him the unamused expression.Jinyoung oppa sat up straight and smiled like a child."That's all?"I asked,pissed off.I was happy he told me that but I was expecting something more interesting."Hm."He hummed and nodded his head."Seriously?!!?"I hit the pillows with my fists."Why?Do you hate me?"Jinyoung oppa pouted and faked crying.I tapped his head and said,"Yesh." Jinyoung oppa looked up and gave me a straight face."We're not texting here woman,"He said and taped my head back."WOMAN?!!?"I asked loudly."Yeess.."He looked at me wondering if he was wrong."I'm handsome so you should call me a man,silly,"I laughed at the end.I'm too caught up in the 'handsome' thingy."Fine.But I want to call you something else," He looked at me as if a light bulb just appeared above his head.I cocked an eyebrow up."I want to call you.."He had that look asking me to guess but I insisted.

"Mine."

I'm so sorry,this chapter is not so good.It's quite short..Sorry..I didn't put too much detail in Jaehee's flashback but I hope you had a rough idea.And to all the innocent readers,the pill is a pregnancy pill.It stops a woman from getting pregnant.Anyway,don't forget to vote and leave comments!!I love you my readers!! (*-*)