11-Yeah!New House!*-*

(Jaehee's POV)
There were many sleepless nights after THAT day.Luckily,we didn't get awkward.I'm so proud of us.We are still close to each other.The episode is still not aired yet.Only the first episode was aired and the feedback was good.YAY!!Woohoo.Okay,let's not speak nonsense and get to it.So today...We're getting our new house!!!!Although we won't saty there every night due to our schedule,at least I won't have to be in the same house as Tae oppa for a while.I'll miss Yura unnie though.ㅠㅉㅠ.

"You'll gonna be fine sleeping alone,right?"I asked Yura unnie while packing my bags.She was leaning against the door frame while folding her arms."How can I be fine?You're sleeping with another man and I'm that forever alone girl.."Yura teased me."You'll be fine,"I persuaded her.After finishing everything,I got ready to meet Jinyoung oppa.Today,I just wore a simple,laidback outfit.A blue high low skirt,a white loose spaghetti tucked in and a pair of high ankle wedges.Woah,I look good. I barely wear skirts in the first place."Bye,Jaehee!Take care!!"I heard all of them shout from the window.I looked up and gave them a thumbs up.My fingers formed a heart shape and I blew them a kiss.Ugh,I miss them already..

While waiting for Jinyoung oppa at the JYP building,I received a mission card.
Mission 4:
At your new house,cook together for your first meal.Must feed each other at least once
I nodded my head and looked up."Jr.-ssi should have gotten this mission from the other producer already,"the producer said."OkOk,"I said while nodding ny head again."Jagiya~~"a voice called out.I turned to my left."Come on,I can't wait to see my--our new house,"Jinyoung oppa said before holding my hand with his free hand.He put his snapback onto my head and ruffled his own hair.Then he gave me his eye smile.It's still making me jittery...

We got onto the car with my manager driving us there.It was OUR car now.We both can drive but with some hardwork in Minwoo's aegyo,I managed to get manager-nim to drive us there.Minwoo can be helpful at times^.^.We reached there and what we saw looked like heaven.It was a medium-sized bangalow coloured blue and maroon outside.We waved my manager goodbye after he parked the car.On the door,a 'Welcome' sign was nailed.Jinyoung oppa took the keys out of his pocket.When did he get that?He turned the key in the hole and turned the knob afterwards.When he opened the door,a beautiful interior was waiting for us.The furniture was neatly arranged with a crystal clear chandelier above the dining table.It was the dream house that is perfect for everyone.Jinyoung oppa held my hand as we walked around the house together,hand in hand.It never fails to make me flutter but I just don't show it that much.We walked around the spacious living room before going into the master bedroom.When we opened the door,the bed was filled with rose petals and towels shaped into swans that formed a heart.A scented candle was lit at the bedside.Woahh...This is really romantic.

"The first thing you HAVE to do when you see your new bed is to,of course-"Before I could tell Jinyoung my plan,he stopped me."Wait,are you wearing shorts?"he asked.Wow,he actually knew my idea.Luckily,he reminded me."Umm..No,"I answered before looking away.I bet my face is really red right now."Well then,that's too bad!"he poked his tongue out and jumped onto the bed.The roses were ruined but he didn't seem to care."I want to do that too~"I tried using my aegyo.I could see his face becoming flushed,making me smirk a little."E-even you yourself know you can't,"Jinyoung oppa stammered a little."Fine,"I said simply and stomped out of the room while he laid down in his back with both his palms behind his head in a relaxed manner.I took a pair of shorts from my bag and changed into it in the bath room.Leaving me in only that white loose spaghetti which was loose on my shoulders and that shorts.Hah,serves him right.I walked into the room and Jinyoung oppa was lying on his stomach while holding his phone.I was about to call him when I heard him turn on a familiar song. It was our debut stage song 'Look at Me'.He hummed lightly during my part,shaking his butt ever so slightly.I can't believe he still didn't know I'm here.

While he was too into the song,I went up the bed slowly.Then,I laid down on his back with my stomach facing down.I shaked him and sang along to whoever's part.Jinyoung oppa smiled and sang with me.We were having a little party on the bed with me above him.The next song that went on was JJ Project's Bounce.Again,we had a party.When JB-sunbaenim's part came out,I started singing it;
(Bounce by JJ Project)
I wanna make your body move

So don't stop baby

Let your body groove

Let it drop to the floor floor floor

The chorus came and we stood up on the bed.

Now everybody Bounce Bounce

Come on bounce let it bounce bounce

Come on now let it bounce bounce

Come on bounce let it bounce bounce

The head-banging session was so crazy.My hair got messy but I can't stop.Some of the rose petals flew up in the air causing it to get stuck in my pink hair.

Now everybody

Shake it and shake it for me

Let me see you shake it and shake it for me

Everybody shake it and shake it for me

Let me see you shake it and shake it for me

We did that cute hand thingy.Jinyoung oppa was smiling at me.This is so tiring,honestly..

Hellu everyone!!This chapter's ending is not so good but I'm going to continue it in the next chapter.School started and I might not have that much time to update.I'll try though.Anyway,I just checked my other chapters and I just realised I made alot of spelling error..Sorry..I'll do my best and check more often!!(=^=)