XVII

Anyone else agree with me? Comment your favorite album, on this list or not, I'll listen to one song, then tell you what I think. K? Should be a music change for all of us. And trust me, listening to Death of a Bachelor, American Beauty/ American Psycho, Crybaby, Blurryface, Blue Neighboorhood, and Badlands, on repeat every morning at school isn't the best thing for my brain. I need a change. Please give me one (my mind is rotting because of how utterly perfect these albums are to me.) it also seems that the first book of the French Lessons Series is almost over, should I cry or be happy? I'm sad that this book is over, because it's where I started, but I'm happy that I can continue my series into a new book, so what the hell, LETS BE BIPOLAR (I'm so sorry.)

-Third Person pov-

Chat gave her a disappointed look, "You really want to know who I am, don't you, Marinette?" He said as he held her face in his hand.

"Yeah, I do. Just because I want to know who I fell in love with," Marinette said softly as she wrapped her hand around his. Chat sighed and looked down at his own.

"I don't want to lose you," Chat said quietly. He paused, but then continued, "So I'll wait until we finish the job. Then, I promise, I will tell you, my lady. If you still decide to stay, of course."

Marinette's face was overjoyed as she jumped up and engulfed Chat into a bear hug, causing them both to hit the floor. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Marinette's face never lost the smile as she just held Chat by the chest on the ground, her on top of the tall black cat. He hesitated, but hugged her back tightly. A smile appeared on his face, "You don't know how much you might think other wise if you see the real me. I know that you know me. Pretty well at that, but I don't think you have a crush on me, or any feelings for that matter."

Marinette looked up at cat still having a grin. She kissed him sweetly, "Does it look like I care if I would hate you in a different form? I would still love you anyways."

Chat smiled at her and kissed the top of her head, "You're too purrfect for me."

"You'll never stop with adorable puns, will you?"

"Not until the center of the Earth freezes over."

"Good." Marinette said getting up from the ground and dusting herself off.

Chat still as on the ground watching her, and sitting like he was modeling. And of course, that means he looked perfect. (*nosebleeds*)

"C'mon, little kitty," she said taking one of his hands and pulling him off the ground before she would blush, "You'll get dirty if you stay on the ground too long."

Chat smirked, "I would think that you would want me to be dirty, my lady."

Marinette blushed, "Now's not the time to try to be charming, Chat. We have a job to do, yes?"

"Yes."

--

The two were outside of the mayor's mansion and were leaning against a wall.

"What do we do, Chat?" Marinette said standing on his shoulders as he held her up to see through a window. It was no problem for him, since she was small and easy to carry, yet she couldn't see very well over the high window's height.

She saw pink everywhere. There was a purple key chain hanging from the ceiling fan, it was probably Chloé's room.

"Chat, this is a girl I know's bedroom."

"I guess then we have to make this quick then, Mari!"