IX

Dis photo made me like start to cry. I love gender bends. I want to see Alya mostly because she is me as a fictional character. 😊😑 help. And also, over 700 reads?! Thank you guys so much! Sorry I haven't updated like I used to, I have semester exams next week and want to study as much as I can. Also I can't write on the school bus because me and my squad play Duck Game... Don't ask. So maybe every two days I'll update? Is that okay? Comment what you think plz.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Third Person pov-

Marinette quickly typed in the search bar about Chat Noir and the effiel tower. There was a YouTube video for the first suggestion titled 'could the Ladybug and Chat Noir story be finished?' There was a news reporter with you first open the video.

"It has been the question on everyone's mind for the past year. And that is, where is Ladybug and Chat Noir when they aren't chasing each other through the city?" There was now a video probably taken from a phone. It went to the effiel tower and saw us. But I had my hoodie on so you would never know it was me,"Apparently, Chat Noir has a girlfriend outside of the mask and took her on top of the effiel tower. Could this be our dearest, Ladybug? Or someone else? If you know anything about it please contact the station immediately. That cash prize has now been risen for their identities, because I doubt that Ladybug is going to show up again anytime soon." Then the video stopped. Marinette looked over at Alya who's jaw was dropped and eyes wide.

"You're Ladybug aren't you," she said as she put her hand over her mouth. Marinette slowly nodded as Alya stood there stunned.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Alya asked loudly and annoyed. "What happened to no secrets? How long were you planning on lying to me, girl?" She said, pacing around the room.

"But how could I be so dense? You look exactly like her," She said to mostly herself. She started mumbling to herself about the similarities and started walking in a huge circle around the room, almost forgetting Marinette was there currently.

"Alya?" Marinette said once Alya calmed herself down, "It's four in the morning. Can we go to sleep?" Alya sighed.

"Yeah, sure, Ladybug," Alya said sarcastically.

"Listen. Don't tell anyone. Haven't you seen the news lately about Ladybug?" Marinette said as she put her hand on Alya's shoulder.

"Oh, yeah. So, where's that painting you're hiding," Alya said sarcastically.

"I didn't take it. It was Chat Noir, and I was just trying to get it from him. But it never works, so I had to chase him from the start," Marinette said softly.

"And now you're in a relationship with him."

"He made me do it."

"How did he make you do it?"

"He found out my identity and blackmailed me, or as he likes to call it, Chantage."

"What do you need to do?"

Marinette blushed. "I need to be his girlfriend and join him on the bad side."

Alya's face went blank. "So you don't love Noir? You're dating him to keep him from turning you in?" She said coldly. She hated people who do that kind of stuff. But is she willing to hate her best friend?

"No... Yes.... Ughh, I don't freaking know!!"Marinette sat down for a second. She put her hands in her hair and groaned. Did she really like Chat? Let alone love? She had to admit, he was really sexy with black leather and a six pack that shows through. And his green eyes are beautiful to her how they are green entirely. Even if, was it only for his make outs? He was a great kisser in her opinion, her face burned up at the thought of their tongues finally coliding. I mean they are in France. But his personality was flirtatious, sexy, and always sneaky. She did like that. But what about Adrien? She had to see him the next day at school, and won't be able to look at him without remembering her feelings for him. She had forgotten for a few nights about him. But she just happened to wonder how she forgot about Adiren so quickly. Was it deja vu she got from Chat?

"Girl?" Alya said as she snapped her fingers in front of Marinette's face, causing her to snap out of it.

"What?" She said.

"It's almost twelve in the afternoon, you have been sleeping on the ground for hours. It's time to go home, my moms gonna be home soon."

"Alright, thanks Alya."