X

I HAVE (( June 21, 2016= 44.5K)This was January 6, 2016) 1K READS AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! I HAD LOVED MY EXPERIENCE WRITING AND CREATING SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE TO ENJOY! (Seizure/ ultra cringe attack) IM SO EXCITED FOR HAVING 1K READS THAT I CALLED ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO TELL THEM! JUST FOR THIS I PROMISE, I WILL FINNISH THIS BOOK AFTER A WHILE LONGER, PROBABLY UNTIL FEBRUARY NOW. I WAS GOING TO FINSIH IT AT THE END OF JANUARY, BUT SINCE IT GOT SO FAMOUS, I WILL CONTINUE IT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

-Third Person pov-

It was now five thirty pm and Marinette would have to meet Chat Noir at the bottom of the tower soon. She sighed in her room as she finished up her last piece of Chemistry homework. She always had something due that she doesn't finish these days. Just because of that damn cat, her grades are falling faster than her good reputation.

Her hair was down, and she was stressed at the moment. She sighed. She sat at the edge of her bed and shook her hair out at the roots.

"Should I go, Tikki?" Marinette asked to her kwami gently.

"Well, it is your choice, Marinette." Tikki said as she tried to eat a chocolate chip cookie piece she got from the bakery downstairs.

"Yeah, but you usually know best, being good luck and all," Marinette said as she walked over to her closet. She needed to put on some regular clothes instead of gray sweatpants and a black tank top.

She threw on her regular cut off jacket, a white shirt, pink jeans, and some blue flats. She left her hair down and wavy. She paced around her room to think about the pros and cons of this. After about a half an hour and two pro and con charts later, she came up with her answer.

"Alright," she said with determination, "I will go with Chat Noir. I don't know what to expect, but I'm sure he won't hurt me."

--

Marinette was playing on her phone on a park bench when she felt a presence behind her. She turned around to see nothing but bare light. She looked around to see no one else ethier. Today was a busy day for lots of tourists, because it was the Fourth of July. (Fire, Fire, Fireworks) Most people were getting ready for parties and festivals, while the Eiffel tower remained untouched. She started playing again. Then she felt a tap on her forehead, she curiously looked up to see Chat Noir grinning giddily at her surprised expression from a low hanging tree. "Chat?"

He climbed down from the tree holding clothes that had no color in the dark. "I'm glad you came, my lady," he said slowly, earning a small blush from Marinette. She had noticed the clothes and took them from his hands. She laid them out on the park bench and looked at them.

"You want me to wear this?"

Chat nodded and took her hand in his. He lead her to the park bathroom, but Marinette couldn't really support herself because it was dark out, and rocks were covering the ground. Chat's night vision showed him the rocks, so he did fine. After helping her way through the park, or obstacle course, he told her he would wait outside until she was done getting changed.

She sighed. "Why do you need me to wear these?"

"Just because. Didn't I tell you I would explain everything once you got here? Change your clothes then I will explain the rest, princess," He told her, earning a blush to Marinette because of the cliché yet adoring nickname.

"Don't look inside, Chat!" Marinette said to him, looking him strait in his bright green eyes. He held up his hands in surrender and gave a small smirk.

"As much as I want to, of course I would never do that to you, princess," he said seeing her blush bright red. He only said that to keep her happy, but in reality, he was planning to open the door for a moment, now his side-plan was ruined. Marinette started to put on a tight black shirt that went to about half the arm, small black leather gloves, a leather half jacket, a tight and small black skirt, black leggings, and black flats. She did her hair in pigtails and put on a black beanie to finish the outfit. She hesitated but slowly walked out of the bathroom.

"Chat?" She said quietly. She didn't want to be seen. "Chat? Are you there?" She said a little louder. She saw Chat by the wall next to the bathroom.

"Kitty?" She said. He looked at her a little surprised. He didn't know it would be that hard to contain himself in the outfit he chose. So he thought, what the hell.