VI

I'm sorry, but that picture in the media made me cry because like, no one knows what happened to his mom..... and the fact that.... And when she..... HUNSBSBDBBBN *dont mind me I'm currently a fourteen year old sobbing in the corner with a plush Tikki because of cartoon fanart* (I am the biggest piece of trash you will ever find)
~~~~~~~~

-Third Person pov-

"Police are stunned when Chat Noir, the bandit of Paris, stole yet another piece of valuable art last night and the now ex-heroine of Paris, Ladybug, didn't chase after him. Reports say that it was because she was now also a fugitive that she didn't dare to show her face in public, yet there are multiple rumors saying that Ladybug and Chat Noir are together, or Ladybug is retiring from her job! If you know anything about the mysterious Ladybug, and the sly Chat Noir, please tell the station immediately. There is a cash prize in store for the person who can identify who Ladybug and Chat Noir are under the mask. Back to y-...."

Marinette watched on the television as she switched the channel to a random movie. She couldn't watch that anymore. There was footage of her running after Chat, and her stupidity falling for his trap and fail yet again. She started to tear up. She honestly always missed when Chat just so happened to not steal something one night, and leave Ladybug for nothing to do. To be honest with herself, she honestly had fun chasing the boy, because she thought it gave her purpose. And the thought of never chasing the black leathered teen was heart breaking to her.

Sure, she never thought of Chat Noir being her boyfriend, but she would have to now. Or she could always turn herself in, which was not going to happen. Her dignity was too big for that, and she would not quit from trying to arrest Chat Noir until she dies. It was Saturday. And she had to meet Chat on the effiel tower in about an hour.

She was scared to go back out into the open daylight with her uniform. But since Cat does it on a regular basis and doesn't even get seen, she didn't really think about it too much. She promised Alya that she would talk more about her relationship with Chat tonight at a slumber party at her house. She would have to be really carful with her route to make sure that she wouldn't get close to any cops or news stations.

She decided that she would wear a jacket and skirt over her uniform, and use her yo-yo carefully and be undetected as a normal bystandard. She'll wear glasses over her mask, boots, and put her hair in a pony tail instead of her regular pig tails.

She laid out what she was going to wear on her bed. She sighed. What more was there to talk about with Chat? He already got the girl, what more does he want?

"Tikki! Spots on!"

--

All she really needed was the yo-yo that could withstand anything to get up on top of the effiel tower. But her get up was cute to her. She looked like a wannabe five year old with her polka dot leggings and stupid glasses.

"Alright, I guess it's time for me to go," She said nervously and to no one. If anyone saw her, she would be doomed. Good thing it was raining, and almost no one was outside.

She quickly went out to her balcony to be met with multiple raindrops. "Perfect," she said as she pulled her hoodie on and quickly swung her yo-yo to across the way, so she would swing closer to the tower by the minute. She was running on her toes, to make her unheard from the people in the houses she was stepping on.

A couple minutes later she arrived at the top of the effiel tower, where no bystandard can walk. She arrived before Chat did. She watched the rain fall, yet none hit her head, mostly because she still stood under a small part of metal, blocking away the water falling from the sky.

She instinctively started to sing, because that is what she did everyday as her pass time when she was alone. She only sings what she feels. And in this case, stressed.

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our momma sang
Us to sleep
But now we're stressed out.

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our momma sang
Us to sleep
But now we're stressed out

Used to play pretend give each other different names we would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly far away used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face saying, "wake up you need to make money."

She sang swiftly and quietly.

"You sing beautifully, my lady," she heard and immediately turned around blushing. There was Chat Noir, the bad boy of Paris, staring her right in the eyes.

And she hated it and yet, she loved it.