IV

-Third Person pov-

"You're not gonna avoid me when I come here anymore, that's what your gonna do," Chat said. Marinette didn't take that lightly. She pushed cat to the ground and stood with her shoe on his chest. It was getting darker out.

"And why would I do that?" Marinette said sternly. She just hoped her parents wouldn't come upstairs soon. He easily picked up her foot and laid it on the floor next to him. She let him.

"Because I'm sure that Ladybug wouldn't like to have her identity revealed to everyone," Chat said with a huge grin, taking his lady's hand. She pulled it away and grabbed his wrists, holding them up so Chat could see as well as feel. He smirked.

"I can always just arrest you right now, blondie," she said with a strait face. Even with his hands in the way, their faces were extremely close.

"But princess," he quietly said as he twisted her wrists and were now holding hers," You're a wanted woman."

She kept forgetting. She was wanted for a crime she didn't commit. She struggled in his grip. "It was you, all I wanted to do was give it back," she said, trying to pry her grip from the boy, but he was too strong. Marinette blushed as he got closer to her face.

"But you didn't."

"I tried!" She said quietly but fast. Chat loosened his grip on her wrists.

"I can always arrest you right now too, take you in, say that you were planing on stealing something else," Chat said close to her ear. She was leaning against the door frame again, "My lady."

"You're wanted too. Don't you think that would be stupid?" Marinette said as she felt the grip on her wrists get tighter yet again.

"I know what I could do," Chat said as he let go of her wrists and cupped his hands around her face. She gave him a mean look. She held her hands on his wrist still, even though she was letting him hold her.

"What can you do, you overgrown feline?"

"Chantage, princess."

"Blackmail?" She said slowly. Chat closed the gap between the their lips. Marinette didn't try to push him off, but didn't kiss back ethier. He let go a few seconds later, but never backed away.

"Yes," Chat said putting his hands on her shoulders. "I have a few things I need you to do, my dearest Ladybug."

"I'm not doing anything for you."

"Then will I have to tell the owner of the Ladyblog who Ladybug really is?" He said grinning. She frowned and looked away.

"Good."

~~~~~~
Sorry for the short ass chapter! Just wanted to update and I'm stuck... Sort of. Thanks for reading! (Cringes)