II

-Marinette's pov-

I stared at his perfection for a couple more minutes. That was until I heard a slight knock on my balcony window. Tikki hid in my purse that was on my bed, and I got up to go check and see what was out there. To my disappointment, I found the stupid kitty cat on the other side of the door.

I had to act shocked or else he might get suspicion tucked inside that little egotistical mind of his. I was not happy he was here, but literally anyone else would be.

I faked a surprised look, "Chat Noir!" I said, in the slightest sarcastically, "What in the world are you doing here?" Sounding starstruck over him was some work for me. Most of the girls in Paris weren't very frightened by Cat Noir, more then they are crushing on him more than natural people who don't wear leather all night.

Because, believe me, a boy wearing a leather suit and being a bad boy would get my attention if it wasn't him, and of course, if Adrien wasn't around.

"Hello, princess," Chat said to me, giving me a gagging reflex that I almost couldn't handle. He kissed my bare hand, "I saw you just walk in a little while ago. Into the bakery downstairs actually. I wanted to make sure you were alright," Chat said.

My face fell for a second, then lightened up again, just in case he didn't know that I was Ladybug.

Could he had seen me transform back into myself and followed me here?

"Well, I'm okay!" I tried to say excitedly. I was internally crying and telling him to leave while I arrested him. But now is not the time. I'm too close.

Chat gave me a blank look; his green eyes peircing into my soul, and his tail going side to side. He started walking towards me, making me back into the balcony door that happened to close a long time ago. I didn't want my parents to realize I was still awake.

He slowly came even closer to me. His body heat could be felt from a foot away. My hands were behind my back, and my eyes were closed. If I saw him this close to me, I would naturally kick him to the ground, and I knew it. But I didn't. He just thinks I'm another typical fangirl at the moment, and I want to keep it that way.

Cat's hand was by my head and leaning on the wall behind me. I could feel his breath on my cheek, but his lips never touched it.

"Marinette," he softly whispered in my ear. I flinched. I couldn't open my eyes to see where his other hand was. What he was planning. How close his face was to mine. I just couldn't.

"How do you know my name?" I asked softly. I was curious. Did I happen to know him? We have never met before. I would remember someone this stupid and filled with ego.

"I know you more than you think I do," he said. My face flushed. I could feel his other hand on my waist. How badly I wanted to punch him in the gut; it was unbearable. But he couldn't know that I was Ladybug, or else it would destroy my reputation. And I am the only person in the city that hated him so much that I would actually hurt that son-of-a-bitch. I heard his Miraculous beep.

Not even a second after the Miraculous beeped, did the sly Chat roughly peck me on the lips then run off, leaving me confused and pissed off. I didn't get to open my eyes until he had already left. I had to admit that this boy was a fast one. I looked over the balcony, I blushed madly and watched as he fell onto another rooftop and ran away. I touched my lip. I looked over to where he was before, I knew it was still there.

"I'll destroy you for that one day, Chat Noir," I said to myself as opened the door to my room, "I promise."

-Chat Noir's pov-

My Miraculous beeped signaling that I had two left. I panicked and kissed Marinette, a little bit harder than I expected to. When I realized what I had just done, I ran away to make sure I didn't do it again.

I ran away and didn't turn back. I had left the painting by the trash can back when I first saw Marinette. I had to go grab it before someone else does. I do enjoy the stealing and taking things, but what would I do with random things I take from people? Nothing. I don't even know why anymore.

I was back at the trash can and slowly crawled down the wall to get it back. But it wasn't there.

"Looking for this?"

I jumped when I heard her voice. I looked up; Ladybug was at the top of the roof above me. Where did she come from? She was holding the painting between her fragile two hands.

"Two times in one night? Are you sure you don't want to steal the city away with me, my lady?" I asked quickly climbing up the wall. I like being charming.

"Stupid, little kitty," she tsked, " Why in the world would I join you?" She said starting to walk off before I got on top of the roof. I climbed quicker. When I got to the top, she was gone.

"Damn it," I said quietly. My Miraculous beeped for the final time. I started to walk home. I wasn't going to be seen by anyone, because the streets were empty, the always were this time of night.

I had just turned back into myself walking on an empty and secluded street with no light or people to be seen. The street lights were even out. Plagg popped out of my ring. It was originally his idea to start stealing, but eventually, I started to like it more than he did.

"I want some cheese for almost getting caught!" He said annoyingly at me, "And for kissing your classmate too!" He said. He tried to look like he was getting sick by it.

I quietly slid into my window sill. Everyone in the house was most likely asleep.

"Cheese?!" Plagg said annoyingly. I fell directly onto my comfortable and large bed, knowing that I'll pay for being up at one in the morning for two weeks in a row tomorrow morning.

"I'll get it tomorrow, Plagg. You just have to remind me," I said to shut him up. I ended up falling asleep with Ladybug running at me on my mind.