XII

.........wth Adrien you're so dense it's funny.......... So I have had an interesting day. I guess. (This is the first time where I was so speechless by that make out session that I can't even) and when I can't even, I just can't. I guess I'm just internally screaming but, I guess my throat hurts for a reason. Let me just say this. In this chapter it mentions a car crash. I know the pain, since I was in a very bad one when I was three years old. I have very noticeable stiches on my left cheek, and my babysitter who I was really close to, died in the crash. But ask my family, I don't tell people about it, but I'll tell you guys, because I happen to trust you guys, and I hope you can always stay loyal to me ❤️. Luv you.
~~~~~~~
-Third Person pov-

Marinette give a small frown to Chat, but didn't argue. She didn't want to wait, but would if it would make Chat happy.

Chat grabbed her hand and just started running with it, grabbing the beanie that was thrown off her while they did. He tossed it to her and she swiftly caught it, awkwardly putting it on while she ran.

"Chat where are we going?!" She said when she was being lead to almost the end off the park. When the side walk ended about a few yards away, it would lead into the street. Even if it wasn't busy, Marinette didn't like the idea of running into any type of street without caution. Cautious was never something real when you were running with/chasing Chat Noir.

You see, Adrien told Marientte that his mother died in a car crash when he was only a toddler. That's when his father started to ignore and forget about Adrien, and it always kind of struck her, because she did still have some feelings she won't get over for Adrien. It was just something she would have to live with. She won't go in roads without checking anymore because of it.

"We are going to do something I've always wanted to take you to go do, princess!" He said quickly as he pulled her hand harder making her jerk forward. He caught her and jumped. He jumped onto a window ledge on the other side of the road. Marinette was scared, but didn't say it, or anything.

She was in his arms, but still held onto his neck to feel safer. He jumped to another building and to another one until he was on top of the roofs.

"I could have survived if you didn't carry me, you know," Marinette said getting out from his grip and dusting herself off, her smile showing.

"You wanted me to carry you," Cat said grabbing her hand and slowly walking on top of the rooftop. Since there wasn't much of a gap between the houses and the destination, Cat walked with her slowly.

"I know," Marinette said softly. He heard her, but didn't say anything. He knew she was falling for him, and was just stubborn, but he didn't want to do anything he would regret. That's why he had to do the right thing and stop her from kissing him again at the park, because he knew he would take it too far if they happened to do it again. He didn't want to take advantage of the situation. He may be a villain, but he wasn't a monstré.

Marinette blushed when Chat took her hand. She looked up to him, and relized the ultimate height difference between the them is about a foot, but was perfect measure for hugging him, because she could hear his heart beat, and she lived doing that.

She didn't know why, but she just ran in front of him and started to hug him. Chat was surprised, but didn't have to think about hugging her back. That's when a firework went off. It was blue and red, and was almost perfect view on top of that roof to see it. As she stared at the fireworks and awe, Chat stared at her as he noticed how excited she got from mere lights.

She was like a child, because she always jerked back at the popping sound, but then leaned forward to look at the lights better, and never taking her eyes away. Like a child watching a horror movie with jump scares.

So cute, Chat thought as he saw her face light up at the finally of the firework show. He put an arm around her and she didn't even notice. He kissed her cheek, and she blushed bright red with embarrassment, not tearing her gaze from the show they weren't invited to.

"I'm sorry, I must have been annoying at how much I like the lights, huh?" Marinette said quietly, but enough for Chat to hear over the explosion of color. He frowned at her thoughts, Is she really that insecure?

"You should never feel bad about liking somehing, princess. You were my show. The way you look when a colorful glimmer of light hits your eyes, is beautiful on you. The way you smile, is beautiful. I wouldn't change that for anything. You aren't annoying, and don't ever think that again. You're perfect, and I love you for you just like you are now, you thinking you're annoying or not," Chat said as she looked towards him. Her smile grew bigger. He was always so kind to her, and she loved that.

She wanted to feel like someone loved her for who she was. Sure, her feelings for Adrien have always felt like a one way road off a cliff, but she just couldn't describe what it felt like to be with Chat. It felt different then it felt being with Adrien.

She knew she was falling for the bad luck charm, but she could never admit it to herself. "I know I'm falling for you, Chat," she said on the verge of tears. She didn't want to like him. "I have a reason too. You are so kind to me. But I've never noticed because you were always stealing something. You are always there for me, just in these couple of days we were together. I think I love you, Chat Noir. I'm sorry for never seeing it when you asked me the first time to be in love with you," she said as her place in her heart for Adrien was filled with Chat Noir. She wrapped her arms around him and he stroked her hair. She buried her face into Chat's shoulder to not see his face. She was cringing to herself and asking herself why she told him all of that. He grabbed her face in his hands and made her look up, but she averted her eyes, to not look him in the beautiful green eyes she learned to love.

"You're so cute when you're shy, Marinette," Chat said and smiled down at her. She still didn't look at him. She was too worried about what her feelings might be when this is over. What will she have left to love? She just gave up on Adrien, and what would happen if Chat didn't love her anymore at a point in time? She didn't know what she could think. All she wanted to do was stay hugging Chat as her head was facing his. She quickly pecked him on the lips, leaving him with a hug smile on his face.

"I love you, my princess."

"You too, my kitty."