XV

(Before I FANGIRL I must say this is probably my favorite chapter because of how cute 8 year old Marientte is. My fangirling rants->) Amen. Just same. Me in every way. I need this as a poster. This is so me. OML no one can answer better. Just

~~~~~~

-Third Person pov-

Chat had cleaned his face of paint after he got his mask from her and went to a separate place in the gas station. Marinette had still been waiting, sitting on the small basket, and had only half of her mask finished.

"It was him," Marinette said softly and slowly as she looked down and twiddled her thumbs, "Wasn't it, Tikki?"

"I can't tell you Marinette. I know who Chat Noir is, but it's against the kwami law to tell who different people are. You know that," Tikki said as she was let out from under Marinette's beanie and sat on her shoulder. Marinette has asked Tikki who Chat Noir was before. She asked a long time ago. A long long time ago. Too long for her to have remembered.

-flashback to when Marinette was seven-

(She is 15 in the present, Adrien is almost 17)

Marinette looked out to her balcony. She had on a small ruffled red T-shirt, small purple short shorts, and her hair in high pigtails instead of low. She also had a small pink bunny stuffed animal that her mom gave to her for an early birthday present, that birthday is a week away, turning 8.

"Who are you?" She said out to a strange tall figure in the moonlight. He still his same Chat Noir uniform, only with a little adjustment.

He had a white colored uniform and a sliver bell instead of gold. And he was about 9 and a half at the time.

"Hello, princess," he said in his slightly high pitched voice from lack of puberty and jumped down from the rail. His hair was still a bright golden blond, slightly longer, and swayed as he jumped and it shimmered as he stood. He had slightly visible freckles that showed up when he smiles wide. His eyes were still a bright green, but still had a childlike look in them.

"H-hi." Marinette said, not taking her ocean blue eyes off of the tall child/fetus. Naturally out of habit, she sat down in a small chair by a table. Chat sat down too.

"Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you. You're too adorable for the slightest touch to affect you," He said as he touched her cheeks with the back of his hand, " I'm Chat Blanc. I'm a cat!" He said throwing his hands in the air with happiness.

That made Marinette laugh as he did the same. He was completely entranced by her beautiful laugh. He didn't know why he had come to a random house in the first place, but now he thought he could have an idea. He blushed utter red at the thought of liking her. (Again, they are like 8, they blush all the time.)

"I-um- I have to go," Chat slightly shuddered as he started walking to the railing and watch Marinette stand up and wave to him with one hand, her doll in the other, "But I'll be back okay?"

"Okay, bye, Kitty!" She said. He walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good bye, little princess," and at that, he was gone.

Marinette ran back into the room and pulled Tikki from under her pillow, "Tikki..." She said slowly, like she was unsure to ask, "Does he have a miraculous too?"

Tikki nodded.

"Who was he?"

"I can't tell you. But I can tell you he will be a big change in your life, starting now."

But that's not the end.

--

As he was running away, he figured to just go to his house. His mom was still alive at the time.

He was almost at his house until he heard a slightly annoying beep.

"I need cheese, Adrien!" Plagg yelled at him as he came out of his small ring.

"Well, you ate all the chesse at the house. You'll just have to wait until the maid goes shopping." Adrien said as he was nearing his house.

"Then why don't you go get some?!"

"I don't have any money."

"Then steal it!"

"I'm not a thief, Plagg."

"Listen, kid," Plagg said as he got up in his face and was not a joking matter, "I'm not going to transform you again until you steal some chesse for me. And don't you want to see your little girlfriend again?"

Adrien blushed. The thought stopped him in his tracks. "She's not my girlfriend!"

"Then prove it. Go steal me chesse."

"How does that prove anything?"

"I don't know? I just want chesse!!"

"Well I don't want to have to do your dirty work for you, just to get you food."

"That's it!" He jumped into the ring and took over Chat's entire body, except his mind, sight, all five senses.

"What are you doing?" Adrien tried to ask. He couldn't see anything. He only knew that this is a bad idea.

"Doing my own dirty work."