VIII

That picture is currently my home screen on my I phone and I don't plan on changing it ever in my life and when people say who are those two I'm just like he is a superhero and then they be like so who's that and I'm like listen for once. (Trashy much?)

Ps I miss MCR so much and like I love Fall Out Boy more than Pixar (and I am real Pixar fandom trash) so I'm dying rn with this mash up and JAHSBSB (not one chapter where I don't fangirl huh)
-Third Person pov-

Adrien couldn't help but feel like he was dying on the inside. He craved Marinette's teasing kisses all day. Good thing it was the weekend now, but what happens when school starts on Monday? He will never be able to look at Marinette without looking at her lips which he was too embarrassed to tell her he cut it. He would crave it all day durning photo shoots, homework, and especially when he had his free time. Because then he would actually have the time to go see Marinette.

He sighed to himself as he sat on his bed and put a pillow on top of his face.

"Where's that cheese you promised me?" Plagg rudely inturupts Adrien's internal screaming, crying, and dying by asking for food. He pointed by his desk, because there was a huge platter of cheese there that Plagg ate in one bite. He couldn't stop thinking about Marinette all day. And how she acted the last time they kissed. She was the dominant one in that war. He wasn't complaining, he just couldn't get it out of his mind how good it felt to him.

"Tomorrow after the job. That's when I'll get more, I'm sure," Adrien muttered to himself and his pillow, as he imagined Marinette and him kissing yet again.

--

"Sorry!" Marinette said to Alya at Alya's front porch. She had almost forgotten about the sleepover and was about an hour late. Alya had to call and wake her up to remind her. She wasn't very happy about it, she thought she was just dodging her questions. But she dosent care.

"Whatever, girl. But you better answer every question I have," Alya said as she hugged Marinette, then lead her into her quite expensive home. Her parents just happened to go out that night and agree to let her have her friend sleepover.

Alya sat Marinette on the couch as she awkwardly walks over to a bookshelf and took out a handful of notecards with a random amount of colors. "Marinette," Alya said turning to her, "I have some things I want to know."

"Oh no."

--

"Is that it Alya? I'm so tired," Marinette said as she rubbed her eyes. She was answering her questions about Chat Noir that made her cringe ever so slightly each time. Too many to count.

"Nope, we still have one more left," Alya said, holding up a singular neon pink notecard in between her index and middle finger. Marinette sighed but smiled. She would go strait to bed afterwards. It was midnight, and she hasn't had a good nights sleep in days.

"Let's get this over with, already," She said as she sat up having her posture almost too perfect.

"Alright. Last question. Who is Chat Noir under the mask?" Alya said excitedly. She held the card up to Marinette's face and kept dangling it around, as if to hypnotize her.

Marinette didn't hesitate to slap the pink card out of her face with a big, "Don't know."

"Sure you don't"

"I don't!"

"Says Noir's girlfriend," Alya said shaking her head, "I just wanted to know. I'm not gonna force it."

"Alya, first of all, anyone could be listening and can find the real him. And second of all, he refused to tell me, and I don't know why," Marinette said rocking back and fourth on the couch.

"You're just paranoid," Alya said throwing the flash card in the air, and it fall on her black pug's head. Alya sighed.

"So why were you so tired when I called you?" She asked. Marinette blushed at the memory.

"I wasn't anywhere," she said a little too quickly. She just didn't want to look like she was choosing Noir over her best friend.

"Now I know you're lying to me, girl. No secrets, remember?" Alya said looking at her like she was crazy.

"Fine. I was with Chat."

"I know. You guys were on top of the effiel tower. Quite adorable you two are," she said, and Marinette's eyes shot out of her head.

"How do you know that I was on the effiel tower with Chat?" She said worryingly. (Is that a word? Idc)

Alya gave her a look of guilt. "It's kind of.... Ummm.... On the... On the news?" Alya said shrugging her shoulders as Marinette quickly grabbed her phone and went to Google.