VII

Tamaki's face though... Then Adrien is hot... *awkwardly doesn't recognize third character and ignores* But then I realize how much Cat Noir and Tamaki have in common and start fangirling and dying because he is one of my favorites *but back off Tamaki the twins will reign supreme each time*

-Third Person pov-

Chat saw Ladybug's outfit and laughed. Mostly because he never wore anything over his suit and didn't get caught, even though he has had to run from cops sometimes, so he didn't blame her. "What's with the get up, princess?" He said still chuckling and leaning on a small railing right behind her. He was flipping his tail around in his hand.

"Shut up. I just didn't want to be seen coming here," Marinette said blushing harder and cringing internally for forgetting who she was meeting before choosing her outfit, "Now are we going to finish talking about your deal or not, Chat?" She tried to say calmly, but on the inside she was defiantly nervous of being out in the open. She looked at her feet that kicked the air from the small area and twiddled her thumbs.

What am I doing? She thought. Why did I even come? It's not like this kid had anything good to say to me. She thought when Chat came and sat down next to her.

"Of course," He said and dangled his feet off the edge too. He made a pyramid with his hands in his lap. He turned to Ladybug, as her Miraculous beeped. Chat's hasn't beeped once, this was her second time, three left.

"You are going to join me, Marinette."

"What?" She said a little too loud. It echoed from the sky above. She gave him a scared look and turned the other way. She wanted to avoid being arrested, not make her case worse, "Not gonna happen, Chat." She said as she pushed him away.

"You have to, my lady," He said as he grabbed her wrist that was on his chest. She gave him a death stare, knowing he wasn't going to back down until he got his way. He grinned like an idiot. She tried pulling her hand away from his grasp, but she only got pulled by Chat and was now connected with his lips. She tried to lean away from him, but he was too close, and if she leaned any further she would fall off the tower.

She just wouldn't give in, and Chat noticed. "Remember, princess," He whispered as he held her chin and made her look him in the eye, "You're mine. Why do you have to be so unaccepting?" He said as he pecked different spots of her face many times. With each kiss, she blushed more and more, until her ears were hot pink and the back of her neck was on fire.

"Stop," she said slowly, just because she could take anymore or else she would start to give in; because she thought he was a really good kisser. He only took that as his que to make her want him. He pulled the strings on her jacket and kissed her passionately. She hated how just two days ago she was chasing him around the city, trying to arrest him, now she is being kissed by him, and is his girlfriend. She just needed a break.

She pulled him closer by his neck and ran her fingers through his golden hair. She couldn't think. And she couldn't make herself stop. And in some sense, she didn't want to. Like that feeling when you just wake up from a really long sleep and don't know what's going on, but you're moving anyways. She nipped at his bottom lip, but this time he declined. He smirked in their last small kiss, as he let go.

"Needy and aggressive, huh princess? So that's what it feels like kissing a beautiful blunette? I guess I should do it a little more often." She blushed and couldn't look him in the eye. His ego is bigger than his fame.

He let go of her jacket strings and wrist and just stared at her through her disguise. He pulled down her hood and she looked at him. "You're so beautiful, with or without the mask, inside and out." He said looking at her with pure joy and truth in his neon green eyes.

"And you're such a flirt and you do it all the time," she said as she put her hood back on, trying to hide her blush before his ego got bigger. No one has called her beautiful before. But it also made her curious to figure out how many people he flirted with. How many people he had seduced. How many people he did under the mask too.

"Well, I have the right to flirt with you."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're my girlfriend of course," He said with a smile never escaping his face. He was feeling frisky. He leaned on a railing, picked her up, and put her in his lap, her hood falling down as well. She blushed bright red, but leaned down to on his heart. She could hear how fast it was. She liked the rhythm.

She felt awkward if she asked, but she still wanted to be sure she was doing the right thing and is the only one.

"Chat Noir?"

"Yes, my lady?"

She paused for a moment to try and think of how to word it, "Am I the only one you do this to?"

He paused for a moment. "Do what?"

"You know. Take to the top of the effiel tower, just to try and talk but end up making out, or go to their houses just to also make out with them," she said blushing really deep and hugging Chat from his lap.

"Are you trying to ask if I have another you?"

Marinette closed her eyes and felt her own heart beat through her ears. "I guess."

"There is only one girl I notice in the world. I can't have another, and the only one is you, Marinette," He paused, but he hugged her tightly, letting go of the railing, "I love you, and you're the only one I love. I've loved you since the first time you tried to chase me through the city lights. And I've loved you ever since. I could never lose you. That's why I want you to join me so badly, because I love you too deeply to let you be on the other side of the battle. I always want you to be next to me, with me, on me, and as long as that's possible, I would never need another person in my life."

She couldn't say any words. She was speechless. She didn't know if she loved Chat too, but she definatly knew she was falling hard for him. Fast. He is so sweet and loving under all that black leather. She was starting to cry. He loved her so deeply, and she didn't know how much she meant to him. He noticed her first tear and picked her face up with his hand and wiped her tears away with his thumb. "It's alright, princess." He said as he stroked her hair. He saw that her transformation had worn off as she cried. Marinette noticed too.

He looked at her now unmasked face. "God, you're so adorable."

She smiled and hugged him. Cat picked Marinette up and set her down after he had gotten up. He is way taller than her anyways.

He started to walk to the end of the railing to go home. He had only two more paws left. He looked at her. She was looking down, blushing and twiddling her thumbs.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't have my yo-yo anymore and I don't have any food for Tikki. I can't get down. And I don't have anything on under this jacket." She had to force herself to say. She wasn't even thinking when she was getting dressed earlier.

He looked at her and smiled. "You're so cute when you blush like that," Chat said as he picked up Marinette bridal style and jumped off the railing of the top of the effiel tower. He just so happened to land on his two feet on top of a huge business buildings that went lower as he went. Marinette's heart was racing, she never felt that kind of fun. She giggled as she felt the breeze touch her face, and Tikki just stayed hid in the small purse Marinette brought along.

He eventually got her home on her balcony. She was asleep when he got to her house which was around three in the afternoon. He put her in her bed and kissed her forehead. He thought she looked so pretty went she slept. He found some paper on her desk and wrote out something for her to do.

Sleep tight, you beautiful princess. Meet me tomorrow at the bottom of the effiel tower at seven pm. Just come as Marinette, and I'll explain the rest later.
~
Chat