III

Yes that is my drawing.
•••••••••••

-Ladybug's pov-

Why in the world would I join that feline? I jumped across roof tops to get to the museum to return the painting that Chat Noir stole. I should have arrested him when I had the chance, back there. I sighed to myself as I reached the museum.

I jumped down from the roof using my yo-yo, and a street lamp to land safely. A guard that was outside of the museum spotted me and ran quickly to me. But what he said was the more disturbing thing than the fact Chat took that painting.

"Ladybug, you are under arrest!"

"What?" I yelled, "I'm returning the painting to you, Chat Noir took it!" I was starting to panic and was desperately trying to give him the painting.

"Chat Noir was not seen today at the museum. But you certainly were," he said sternly.

"But the reason I was on the roof of that damn building in the first place was because I was chasing Chat Noir! I would never steal anything!" I said quickly and loudly. He could not arrest the only hero this city has! And if they take me in, they would defiantly need to find my identity! I would have no other choice!

"You're going to have to come with me. We've been on the lookout for you all day," he said holding up the cold metal handcuffs that were attached to his waist. I began to back away.

No. I can't be arrested. "I'm trying to tell you it wasn't me! It was Chat Noir! He stole this!" I tried to warn him one last time. I just can not be found out.

"Come on, kid," he said trying to grab my arm. No one forces me to do anything! I threw the painting on the ground and kicked him in the stomach. On top of that, I took his handcuffs from his hands and cuffed him to the street light we were standing under.

"You're going to hear from the mayor!" He said to me. I put the piece of art next to him.

"I told you," I stood tall, no matter how small I felt, "I didn't take the painting," I said then turned to run away. I used my yo-yo to swing to my balcony. I didn't see any lights on in any houses windows, so I decided I would transform back into myself behind a bush of my balcony.

Tikki flew out of my earring. "Tikki, what have I done?" I asked her and started to cry. I wouldn't be able to try and capture Chat Noir anymore if I'm wanted myself! It's all because of that stupid black cat! He got me into this mess!

I started to cry. Tikki was trying to tell me to get inside before it started to rain. The clouds and thunder told me to go too. I wiped my tears away and went inside. It was almost three in the morning, and I had a chemistry test tomorrow. I've been up all night for weeks now, and I'm exausted by the time I get to school.

--

"Marinette!" I finally heard Tikki yell at me. My head hurt badly, and I was in my desk chair. I was trying to be like Alya and find out who Chat Noir is using photoshop. That way, I could destroy him before he is even in uniform. I must have fell asleep at my desk. I yawned and streched my arms above my head.

"What time is it?" I asked her. She didn't respond and just went into my purse. I looked at the time on my computer.

"9:30?!"

--

I snuck in quietly to my fashion class. Alya just gave me a jokingly disappointed look as I sat down. I gave an embarrassed smile, but luckily the teacher didn't notice me. This was my first time being late this week, so lots of people didn't notice me either.

But Adrien did. He looked at me, and smiled. I waved awkwardly. His eyes reverted lower, and his smile faded. He turned around back to staring at the teacher. I looked down, my fly wasn't down and there weren't any stains. What was his problem?

I was trying to keep my eyes open, when I started to wander around the room with my eyes. I saw Nathaniel, who was drawing something, Kim, who looked at the teacher like he was mad, Chloé, who was on her phone under the table, and Adrien, where my eyes stayed.

How I longed to run my fingers through his golden hair. To stare into his light green eyes for eternity.

I silently sighed, knowing that would never happen.

-Adrien's pov-

What was hanging out of Marinette's purse? It was pink and moving. It couldn't be a Kwami... could it?

I'll have to confront her later. But then she'll know that I am Chat, if I asked her about it. Maybe I'll just go as Chat. But then I would probably have to explain why I had kissed her and ran. I would also have to explain where I saw the Kwami. I don't know. I'll have to think of something.

--

-Marinette's pov-

I had just gotten done with helping my parents bake. I ran to my room, mostly to do photoshop on my computer to find out who he was. Luckily, it was still daylight so I could probably get my homework done tonight before I have to chase the cat.

Wait. I can't, can I? I looked on google.

"Ladybug, the heroine of Paris, is almost as wanted as the thief of Paris, Chat Noir. She had stolen a priceless painting from the museum that was about to unravel it. I was a brand new covered by Vincent Van Gough. " I whispered as I read it aloud. Then I heard a loud knock on my balcony door that made me jump.

"Not that damn cat, again," I said as I blushed from the memory.

I opened the door to a grinning face. He seems giddy. "What?" I said sternly. I wasn't happy about what he did, and I plan to show it. His face never change expression. He jumped next to my ear really fast.

-Third Person pov-

"I know your secret, princess!" He whispered in her ear and stared at her reaction to what he had said. She shuddered as he put a hands on her waist. She pushed him off.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he got so close to her ear that she could feel his breath on it, "My lady."

She blushed badly.

"What are you talking about?" She said emotionless, her hatred is getting to her.

"I know that you're Ladybug, and don't deny it," he said in the exact same position as the night before. Only she had her eyes open. She was ready to kick his ass.

"You have the same beautiful hair," he said as he strokes her hair from her pigtails, "And the same ocean blue eyes," he said quietly as he lifted her chin to meet eyes with him. She didn't struggle, but she was tense, "And the same figure too," he said as he moved his hand to her waist yet again.

"That's enough, kitty cat. You know who I am, now leave."