XIII

Art goals. I'm suffering. I got Twenty One Pilots tickets and they are coming in July. I'm just dead. ANYWAYS. Shout out to my homegurl, Malaya, who reads this every time I update! Also my little sister, Mia! I know you others do too, and I appreciate it too! I just know Malaya at my school, and wanted to shout out my main. AND IM ALMOST AT 2K AND IM SO HSHEHWBEJDKD. There I go. M_malaya is Malaya's name! Phangirl200 is Mia's name! Ps people keep telling me to update early so if this is a little short don't blame me! Enjoy! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE EXTREMLY LONG BECAUSE OF THIS SHORT MINERAL.
~~~~~

-Third Person pov-

Marinette walked with Chat on the roof tops. They were hand in hand, blush with blush. He lead her to the side of an old building, right next to the Mayor's house. Also the living quarters of thier annoying classmate, Chloé.

She was complimenting herself all week about her new diamond necklace that she said was more than a million dollars and worth more than Marinette's life. Chloé's father had hired someone to get and make her a real diamond necklace, and Chat was sick of that annoying bragging. So he was going to steal it. But he wanted Marinette there with him, so he brought her along to help.

"What are we doing? Please tell me," Marinette said softly. Chat refused to tell her, because he thought he might scare her away if he did, and make her turn back to her old stubborn self.

"Chat, you can tell me," she said looking him in his emerald eyes and grabbing his other hand, blocking him from walking or going forward. He couldn't say no to her when she looked at him like that.

"Fine," he said after a moment. He grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him close to his face. If they moved too much from the spot they would be press against each other. She slightly smirked, "But promise me you won't go away," he finished. She could smell his fruity breath that he always had, not artificial fruity, but like he really didn't have to try to make his breath smell like strawberries, because he ate them on a daily basis as breakfast. She loved it.

"I won't leave. Just tell me what I'm getting into," she said sternly and alert. Basically a solute with words only.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"We are doing our first home robbery. Together." Chat said slowly.

Her eyes widened. Her mind went blank. Then she realized what she was about to do and didn't hesitate to push Chat Noir off of her.

"My lad-"