XIV

Ever since I started reading wattpad it has only been my DREAM to have this many reads!!!! As it hits 2k, I say thank you for all of this!!!!!
~~~~~~~~

-Third Person pov-

Chat Noir was cut off with the force of Marinette's lips. She pulled the hem of his collar. She had kissed him after she pushed him away.

"I told you I wouldn't leave," she said with a smirk. Chat grew a smile.

"I know. When you make a promise, you keep it," Chat said, grabbing her hand.

Marinette smiled. Why do I feel happy about robbing someone's house? she asked herself. She didn't know why she was agreeing to this. This wasn't going to help her case with being wanted and will probably make it ten times worse.

"We are robbing the mayor's daughter."

That made Marinette jump with surprise, then relize who the mayor's daughter was and snickered. Chloé had pissed her off all week about how bad looking she is, how bad her Bakery smells, and how nerdy Marinette was.

"I know her personally. She bullies me a lot. I would be happy to rob her with you."

"Good, my princess. Finally joining my side without a hesitation. I have been waiting for this day for so long," he started to say mostly to himself as he got lost in his own thoughts.

"Chat! Let's go!" Marinette snapped her fingers in front of his face. He was daydreaming again for about five minutes. He finally popped back to reality.

"Sorry," He said scratching the back of his neck, "But we have to make a stop first."

--

Chat stopped Marinette once they passed an old gas station on the side of the road. He used his nails to unlock the door and it flung wide open, no alarms or anything.

"What are we doing here?" Marinette said quietly. He held the door open for her and she walked right in.

"You don't want to be seen as yourself now do you?" Chat said holding up a face paint bottle. It was black with small sprinkles of glitter in it, "Let's get you in Camoflauge."

Marinette smiled and ran over to him like a little girl going to see Mickey Mouse at Disney Land. (Personally the first time I went I ran away crying because he had taken his head off for his break but whatever.)

She sat on a little basket flipped upside down and Chat sat on a low hanging shelf right in front of her, "Hold still, princess," he said as he put some paint on his fingers and started to gently smear it around her eyes. She still had her eyes open to stare at Chat, but trusted him not to hurt her.

She pondered over who might be under his mask. He does have blond hair, so she thought that she could just try and look at the people in her class, but since he said that they weren't that close in school, she didn't think it would be in her class.

Blond.... Marinette thought green eyes....... That only narrows it down to one. But it can't be. Not Adrien. I don't know. I don't want to know. After all this time. I wouldn't want it to be him. I would be heart broken and heart fixed at the same time. She shook the thought out of her mind and looked Chat in the eyes. It had to be. She didn't want to admit it, but she knew who Chat Noir was.

She put her hand on his face and pulled gently on the edge of his mask. Chat flinched, "I told you, you need patience."

"I've already waited for months."

"That was different."

"Not entirely."

"Come on."

'This isn't fair Chat!"

"I know, but you won't look at me the same."

"Prove it!" She said as she pulled off the mask quickly with her eyes closed. She opened them up to paint dropping down Chat's technically still masked face. His grin was still highlighted in the light of the moon. She pouted as Chat started to laugh.

"What a waste of paint, Marinette."

"That's so not cool."

"I know," Chat said with a smile.