August-" Wow! I never would actually imagine you in the wrong apologising to me , but you are forgiven and am sorry talking to you the way I did and blaming you for stupid crap. That was a S**** move."

Gabi-"Your forgiven"

He hugged me and we let go of the past and got our friendship back on track.

I stood up and started to walk away.

August-" Where are you going? Dont you wanna watch the sunset with me?"

Gabi-" Nah am good. I gatto go apologise to Trent."

August-" Ha! Good luck with that."

I walked away and went in the cafeteria where the others was just chilling and making jokes.

I walked up to Trent and asked-" Hey can we talk for a moment?"

Trent-" Sure."

We stepped outside and I started talking-" Ok. What I said was very harsh and not something am proud of so apologise for that."

Trent-" Gabi I wanted to apologise to. Just for being and Idiot and treating you like how chris and jake treated you. I know I said I will never hurt you and I F***** UP. It hurts a little bit to see you with some one else, but I did loose you and I wish you and Dashawn the best. I know that there cant be a future for us , but I really hope that we still can be friends."

Am shocked and a little pissed off. I was hoping he said whatever and we just move on with our lives , but F*** his charming smile and his gentlemen actions.

Trent-" Are you going to say something?

Gabi-" Oh sorry. Um yes , Of course we still can be friends and I wish you and Rodney the best"

We hugged each other let the past go. We went back inside and I stood up on one of the tables and made an annoucement.

Gabi-" Hey guys tonight we are having a group meeting by the bondfire."

Tanaj-" Group meeting? Our group has groupmeetings? Where have I been all this time?"

Gabi-" We are having our first group meeting tonight."

Charity-"Why?"

Gabi-" You will find out when you come?"

Eric-" Will there be food?"

(EVERYONE LAUGHS)

Gabi-" Yes Eric there will be food. Everybody be there at 8oclock sharp. Dont be late."

It was 8oclock. Everyone was finally here.

Gabi-" Ok guys welcome to our first group meeting. Where here to discuss about the issues we need to change as a group, Ways on how to survive and a perfect way for us to not be running from zombies anymore and a zombie free place where we can actually be free."

Kenny-" Whats the point of this meeting?"

Gabi-" Did you not just hear what I said"

Kenny-" How about we approach certain people flaws that would better them as a participant of the group"

Gabi-" Ok sure"

Kenny-" I'll go first. Charity you seem kinda stuck up to me and B*****. You need to change that and your fat"

Charity-" Well Kenny you look like a popped hubba bubba. You need to change that"

Kenny-" You know DAMN WELL what I went throw"

Carlos-" Hey charity eeze up a little please"

Jalon-" N**** dont tell her eeze up"

Chris-" Wow he speaks we have'nt heard your mouth in a long time"

Charity-" He is quiet unlike your blabber mouth"

Tanaj-" B**** what did you just call him?"

Charity-" Who you the HELL you talking to HARLET"

Tanaj-" Who you calling a HARLET B****"

I shouted loud enough to calm them down-" Hey this is not the reason why we are here."

Dashawn whispers in my ear-" I dont think this is a good Idea"

Gabi -" And I think that you need to learn how to hide a secret properly, I bet lizzie would help you with that"

Lizzie over heard our conversation-" I heard my name. You wanna speak louder?"

Dashawn-" Why are you being so petty"

I got up and shouted -" Because you and Lizzie had history together and you kissed her and you claim that you still love her and to add on to that you was going to keep it a secret"

Dashawn-" WHAT THE F*** did you listen to our private conversation?"

Gabi-" Yes and I DONT GIVE A F***"

I stormed off into my cabin. Everyone had a confused look on there face.

I really did'nt care  about the group meeting anymore. Dashawn really pissed me off.