Chapter Twenty One

Alexandria's POV

"Jax, I'm so sorry I left you. I didn't know what else to do. And you're here, because of me." Tears dripped onto my silky white dress. I sat with my older sister on the golden staircase.

"Don't blame yourself Alex, you were scared and you weren't thinking straight. I would have done the same. I forgive you." Her beautiful smile glowed like everything else surrounding us. I embraced her in a hug.

"Hey, how come you have a halo and I don't?" I pointed to the glowing circle that sat above her blonde hair. "Because I'm an angel." She tucked her hands under her chin and smiled cutely.

"If I'm not an angel, then what am I?" I questioned as I took in the beautiful scenery. "A visitor, meaning you'll go back soon." She shrugged like it was no big deal. "What? No, I don't wanna go back. I wanna stay here with you." I played with the end of my dress.

"But it's not your time yet..." She sighed. "Bullshit! I can't just leave you again! I don't want to... You're the only family I have left!" Tears pricked the corner of my eyes.

"Well... Now you have your own family to take care of." She softly placed a hand on my stomach. "Take care of my niece for me, please." She smiled, I could see her eyes swelling up with tears.

"Jax, No! Please stay. I can't do this on my own. Please! I need you!" She began to fade away. "Jax! I love you, I'm sorry... Please come back." My tear stained face fell into my hands.

The beautiful, glowing background slowly started to fade out as Jax's voice echoed through my mind. "Take care of my niece for me, please." I blinked rapidly, but darkness surrounded me. "Her niece?" I gasped. "I'm pregnant."

-o-

My eyes shot open to an empty hospital room. Beep, beep, beep. The heart monitor to my right continuously reminded me that I was still alive.

"Oh good, you're awake. How are you?" A kind, yet confused nurse greeted me. "I'm okay..." I winced in pain as feeling rushed back into my body. "Is anything bothering you?" She began to change my insulin pouch.

"My head and well... Everything." I used all my energy to crack a smile. "Well, good news is that we can start operating soon, and that the baby is okay." She smiled and adjusted all the tubes and wires that were connected to my weak body.

"So it is true?" She looked confused. "You didn't know you were pregnant?" I shook my head slowly. "Well, congratulations." She opened the door to leave. "Wait!" I croaked. "Is Andy okay?" She smiled. "He's fine, would you like me to send him in?" I nodded.

Two minutes later Andy came speed-limping in. "Alex..." He sighed in relief and continued to limp over to me. "I'm so sorry baby." He squeezed my hand and kissed my head, his face was cut up and bruised.

"It's not your fault, but we need to talk about something." I hesisted, how was he going to react to the news? "No, it is my fault, the last thing I did was yell at you, I could have stopped the driver or something. I should of let you talk, I can't tell you how sorry I-" He kept rambling on.

"Andy, I'm pregnant." I finally interrupted him. "You're, you're what? Pregnant?... How?" His eyes were wide and his chest was heaving up and down. "You told me you were a virgin." He stumbled backwards, catching himself on a cabinet.

"Well you told me you used protection." He gripped his shirt tightly as if it were shrinking on him. His face began to turn red. "Andy?" He slid his back down the cabinet, tugging at his black shirt. "Andy! Someone help!" I pressed my emergency button repeatedly.

A/N: I hope you guys liked part 1! I'm kind of sad it's over. Share with your friends! ilysm!