Chapter Eighteen

Andy's POV

For the rest of the day I ignored Ashley best I could. Before I knew it, six o'clock rolled around and it was almost time to leave for the party. Alex and I showered and got dressed in our nicest clothes. We all waited down stairs together as a limo pulled into our driveway, we rented a limo just in case some of us drank too much.

We pulled into the parking lot of the party venue, Alex was taking a sip of the complimentary champagne that the limo service had provided. Her black skin tight dress clinging to her body, showing off every curve she had. Her short red hair was slicked back, she looked absolutely perfect.

My arm snaked around her waist, helping her out of the limo. "You sure you can spend all night in those?" I gestured to her black heels. "I think so." She smiled as we walked through the crowd of people. I pulled her closer, I promised her that I wouldn't let her out of my sight and I'm keeping that promise.

-o-

Strobe lights reflected off the pulsating bodies dancing about. "Andy! I haven't seen you in forever!" A drunk Juliet approached me. "Hello, Juliet." I rolled my eyes and took a swig from my cup of whiskey. "I thought you weren't aloud to bring prostitutes here." Juliet's eyes scanned over Alex's body. "Is she even old enough to drink?" Juliet added.

Alex laughed at her. "Actually, I don't drink because I don't want to end up like you. Single and slutty." Alex pulled me along so we could talk to someone who was actually worth our time. "Wow." I raised my eyebrows, surprised at how Alex handled the situation. We wandered up to the bar, I lifted Alex up on to a stool.

I stood between her legs and placed a kiss on her lips. "Do you know the real reason why Juliet and I broke up?" I asked her catiously, she wrapped her arms around my neck, my arms wrapped around her waist. "No, tell me." Alex shrugged. "Well last year at the warped tour kick off party her and-"

I was cut off by a forceful shove, causing me to lose my grip on Alex and stumble to the side. It was Juliet, she stood in front of Alex. "Are you sure you don't drink?" Juliet slurred and threw a cup full of alcohol in Alex's face. "You bitch!" Alex screamed, pushing Juliet. Juliet went to throw a punch, but I caught her arm and pushed her away. "Let's go." I grabbed Alex's hand and made my way through the staring crowd.

Finally we made our way outside. "I fucking hate her!" Alex said through tears, I embraced her in a hug. "I know baby, I'm sorry, we should go home." She shook her head against my chest. "I don't want to ruin your night." She sniffled. "Babe, you won't ruin anything." I kissed her head as we walked back to the limo.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" Juliet stumbled across the lawn, waving her finger at Alex, a new drink in her hand. "Stay here." I told Alex and walked over to Juliet. "Andy, you're such a dick!" She shoved me. "Juliet, calm down. Alex didn't do anything to you." I placed a my hands on her shoulders. "She stole you from me! She's a back stabbing whore!"  Juliet began to cry. "Juliet, you're the one who cheated on me with Ashely!" I shouted.

"Andy calm down." CC ran towards us, but I ignored him. "Just leave me and my girlfriend alone." I took a deep breath and walked back to Alex, gesturing for her to get into the limo.

Alexandria's POV

Andy closed the door behind him, behind the tinted glass I could see a shirtless, drunk Ashley talking towards Juliet. His eyes narrowed and met mine. It was almost like he could see right through the thick black glass. CC stood there, waving his arms around at Ash.

Andy squeezed my hand, shaking me from my thoughts. "So that's why you're always mad at Ash?" His oceanic eyes met my emerald ones. "Yeah, the worst part is, he still has feelings for her."

Ashley's POV

"Juliet, what is your fucking problem?" I shouted. I may have been drunk, but I knew what I was saying, for the most part. "It's bad enough Andy still hates me, now you're gonna make Alex hate me too?" I added, my arms waving in the air. "Calm down Ash, let's go talk about this in your bedroom." She placed her rough hands on my bare chest, tracing circles with her fingers.

"Don't touch me." I pushed her away. "I'm done with you." I stumbled away in search of another beer, CC followed behind. We got back into the party, the crowd falling silent as we walked over to the bar. I was ordering a drink when my phone started ringing.

Andy's POV

I had a pounding headache from all of the alcohol I had consumed. Alex wouldn't stop talking about Ash and Juliet, which only made me even more aggrivated. "And did you see the way she looked at you?" Alex rolled her eyes. "Can you just shut the fuck up about it!" I shouted at her. Alex's eyes widened, staring out of the window. I was too busy yelling at her to even notice the tractor trailing hauling towards us.