Chapter Thirteen

Jinxx's POV

I walked across the living room and knocked on Ashley's door, the one that had a giant yellow "DO NOT ENTER" sign, I walked in anyway. I'm such a rebel I said to myself.

"Ash?" His room was disgusting, compared to mine anyways, because I am the cleanest one out of all of the guys. Hint the sarcasm.

"It's not my fault she can't take a joke." Ash mumbled from his bed, which was covered in dirty laundry, and is that... A bra? I'm not even gonna ask.

"You need to watch what you say." I sat down on the end of his bed, he rolled his eyes and sat up to look at me. "You don't need to constantly be an asshole to everyone, especially Andy. I'm surprised he forgave you after what you did last time." I saot sternly.

He slid himself off the side of his bed, making his way over to his closet. "That wasn't my fault!" He raised his voice as he took out a pair of boots. "Don't even try that I'm innocent shit, because it's not gonna work, not on me. You know what you did was wrong, and you know Andy won't forgive you next time." I raised my voice.

"Fine, just tell him I'm sorry." He said harshly as he slipped on his shoes. I walked out of the room with a smile of success plastered across my face.

Jakes POV

I walked into the kitchen. Andy was sitting at the table, his head in his hands. He must have heard me walk in because he looked up, rubbing his temples.

"Why is Ash such a dick? Alex isn't gonna want to stay here anymore if he doesn't cut the shit." His voice was calm and deep, like usual. "Andy, that's how Ash is. You can't change anything about him. He'll always be an asshole, you know that."

I sat on top of the counter that was across from the table Andy was moping at. "I don't care, he could be a little more sensitive. Or he could learn to keep his big mouth shut, especially after what he did last time." He slammed his hands on the wooden surface.

"Andy, Ashley will never learn to keep his mouth shut, let alone be sensitive. How Ash acts and what he says is just the type of personality he has. He can't change who he is, and neither can you." Andy sighed and rested his head on the table.

"I hate that you're always right, but he better apologize." He waved his finger at me. "I'm sure he will, now go pout somewhere else, the kitchen is supposed to be a happy place." Andy shook his head and excused himself, walking away.

CC's POV

I stepped outside and noticed that Alex was sitting next to the garden, adjusting the flowers. I took a seat next to her. "Hey, are you okay?" She smiled and nodded shyly. "Just a little embarrassed, that's all."

I nodded, letting her know I understood. "Yeah, Ash can be an asshole sometimes. But um... Is there anything going on between you and Andy?" Her eyes lit up and redness spread across her cheeks, but she shook her head. "No, of course not." she replied quickly and brushed her whispy, short bangs out of her green eyes. 

"Really? Because I'm not so sure about that..." She rolled her eyes. I scooted closer and wiggled my eyebrows at her. "No, really, there's nothing going on. We're just... friends." her voice was low, like she was upset. 

I ignored it and leaned in closer to her, our lips only inches apart. "Good." My eyes shut tightly as I pursed my lips. I heard the front door open. "CC?" A familiar deep voice called from behind me. "Andy-" Alex's eyes widened in shock.