Chapter Fourteen

Andy's POV

"Alex, what's going on?" I can't comprehend what I was seeing. My best friend... Trying to kiss my girlfriend.  Wait. Is she my girlfriend? Are we just friends? Who kissed? My thoughts were interrupted by a sweet-soft voice. 

"Andy, I didn't try to... we weren't-I didn't..." She kept stuttering, in a cute way, but I was too upset to encourage her. "Just tell me what the hell is going on!" I raised my voice, clenching my fists at my sides, Alex looked back at CC with tears in her eyes. CC stood up and walked over to me.

"I tried to kiss her... only because she said there was nothing going on between you guys." CC's voice was shaky, my heart broke at his words. "Alex, is that true?" Even my eyes began to water, and I rarely cry, not in front of people anyway. "I didn't know if you wanted to keep it a secret or not" She wiped the underneath of her eyes and stood up.

"Why would I want to keep it a secret?" My voice cracked. "I don't know..." Her voice trailed off. "Andy I'm sorry, I wouldn't have done that if I knew you two were together." CC looked so guilty, but I showed no mercy. "That's what Ash said. Just go tell the guys to get ready for the show." He nodded and went inside.

"Andy, I'm so sorry. I didn't know if we are really together or not. You never said anything or asked me..." She dried her eyes. "Well, do you want to be together?" I took a gulp, trying to swallow my words. "Honestly? Yes, I do. I really like you and I regret not telling you sooner."

Her green eyes met mine. "Good, because I like you to." I smiled and pulled her closer to me, placing another kiss on her lips. "You should go get ready." She smiled slowly, pulling away. "So should you." I smirked. "But I don't have anything to wear." She sighed. "There's a bag for you on my bed." I winked and lead her inside.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't be mad at CC for trying to kiss Alex because he had no idea that we were together. And this is partially my fault for not asking Alex sooner. However, I don't think I can just let it go, not after what Ashley did to me. Because of him, trust doesn't come easily to me.

I was hoping that everything would blow over by the concert so the guys and I could put on a good show without any of our personal problems getting in the way. I also had to worry about how the BVB army would feel about Alex and I dating, I knew that most of them would support us, but I also knew that there would be a few who would go after Alex and attack her.

I couldn't let that happen, not after everything she had been through. My job was to protect her and make her feel safe, but I also had to prioritize my fans and take their feelings into consideration as well. I didn't want to lie to them, but I didn't want to put Alex in danger either. I didn't know what I was going to do.