Chapter Sixteen

*SMUT WARNING*

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. By now, Alex was only in her black-lace underwear. Our lips detached as I took a seat on a stool, her legs dangling off my lap teasingly, my erection growing.

Without warning, Alex slid my shirt off, tossing it aside. I glided my hands slowly up her bare torso, stopping at her breast. My hands did all the thinking as they squeezed and messaged her pale chest. She moaned in approval.

I reached for the sides of her underwear in attempt to take them off, but her hand stopped me. "I-I'm a virgin." She gasped, but I didn't care, so I continued to fiddle with her panties.

"Andy? You in there?" There was knock on the dressing room door. "Shit!" Alex mumbled under her breath, slipping on her skirt. "The bus is leaving in 5 minutes." Jake called from the other side of the door. "Alright, be there in a sec."

I threw on my shirt and zipped up my pants. Alex held onto her corset, quietly asking me to zip it up for her. "What's going on in there-" Jake began to open the door. "I'm trying to talk to Alex, God dammit!" I shouted and slammed the door. "Sorry!" Jake shouted.

-o-

The bus ride home was awkward. I was as horny as Ash in a stripper bar, well as horny as Ash anywhere. I tried crossing my legs so my boner was to obvious, but it didn't work too well. It felt like I had some sort of erectile disfunction, if that's even possible for a 24 year old.

When we arrived back home it was already 11:30pm. Ash and the rest of the guys were at a bar, like they are after every performance. They call it "post concert ritual" Which I rarely take part in.

While the boys were out getting wasted, Alex and I decided to finish what we started in the dressing room.

"An-Andy" She continuously moaned as I thrusted into her. "Fuck" She was so tight, her nails dug into my back, but I felt nothing but pure satisfaction, since the pleasure took over the pain. "Faster." Her eyes met mine as I began to speed up.

We panted in sync as I slowly reached my climax. "Andy...Oh god." Her back arched as my load filled her. She whined as I held my position, letting me know that she had reached her climax as well.

"Andy." She sighed as I slowly pulled out of her, cum dripping from my throbbing tip. She didn't notice I wasn't wearing protection, which was good because I told her that I would, but it doesn't matter since I only ever slept with one other person, and Alex was a Virgin anyway, so she said.

I put on a pair of boxers and climbed into bed next to her, shaking the thought of losing my virginty to Juliet and the possibility that Alex might have slept with someone else before.

She rested her head on my chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you Alexandria." I pulled her in closer. "I love you too, Andrew."